Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Santa Cruz Juliana ?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  lkgeo 
#1 ·
Hi Ladies, I just signed in on my husbands account. I just got a gently used Santa Cruz Juliana and was wondering if anyone had one and what kind of front fork suspension they were using. It came with a RocShox Sid, but its real soft even after adding air and the amount of travel is nil....My husband thinks they might have switched the fork before selling? It has front and read caliper brakes, Any suggesstions?
Thanks

#4 ·
Hi, I've had a Juliana for a few years and originally bought it with a SID. It's light and it worked fine for my x-c riding. Then I won a Fox shock two summers ago and put it on; it's stiffer. I can tell a difference when I've raced with it.

If I remember right, SIDs are air/oil shocks. If you don't already have a manual for your model you might be able to find one on the internet, & see if there's anything to adjust or replace. Or it sounds like you could replace it with the Marzocchi :) Good luck with it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.