Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

San Juan hut trip

860 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Impy 
#1 ·
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=338044

I posted a few pics of my trip in the NorCal forum. We had a GREAT time. I'm sure I'll have a sizeable scar from my crash along with some pink hair to remember the trip by! The trip was harder than I had imagined. There is ALOT of climbing at altitude which is tough for us sea dwellers. My goal was to ride it all even if it meant hanging in granny gear for the long, steep climbs. Now it's time for rest and laundry. :D

#2 ·
Hey msrutzie - you met your goal - I didn't see you walk anything except up a couple of the steep, loose chutes on the Ute Creek Trail that just about all of us walked! You kicked butt on this trip and the "sizeable scar" (I have a good pic of it!) was well-earned for the display of flying gravel and dust that you ejected in the process of acquiring that tattoo! Many people, guys or gals would have been looking for a bail-out after that road density test. You hung in there and no complaints - STUD MUFFETT!!!! I am proud that I got to make the trip with you and can't wait for the next one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.