Thread: Piercings

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Piercings

Hey Gals--
    Does anybody have experience with female piercings and riding? I'd like to get a piercing, and I want to know if it's especially uncomfortable while riding. Contact me in a private message if you'd like.

Thanks...
    Jen

Time is not a road.
    Maybe not what you're looking for, but I nearly ripped out a nipple ring in an over-the-bar crash once...

Man that hurt!

Hairy man
    Quote Originally Posted by RidrChick
    Hey Gals--
    Does anybody have experience with female piercings and riding? I'd like to get a piercing, and I want to know if it's especially uncomfortable while riding. Contact me in a private message if you'd like.

Thanks...
    Jen
    I had a friend who took out her labial piercings because they got too cold when she was riding in winter. I guess they didn't bother her the rest of the time. It certainly seems that differences in individual anatomy and placement could cause discomfort.

If she'd worn chamios shorts it might not have been a problem.
    We all get it in the end.

abolisher of A$$holes
    I've been told it will up your daily orgasms... I imagine it's all about situating yourself on your seat...for both the pleasure and the pain...it may be a myth, but I've also heard you can compromise all feeling if they don't pierce it in the right place...not sure it would be worth it...

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by irieness
    I've been told it will up your daily orgasms... I imagine it's all about situating yourself on your seat...for both the pleasure and the pain...it may be a myth, but I've also heard you can compromise all feeling if they don't pierce it in the right place...not sure it would be worth it...
    lol...I knew I could count on you.

banned
    Hey Gals--

Thanks...
    Jen

Ummm...wouldn't it hurt to peirce that part of your body anyway? Seems a little discomfort would be the easy part. Thinking about this thread both hurts...and turns me on. lol kidding....about the hurting part.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Yeah, I think it'd either feel horrible, or it would feel too good. Maybe I'll never stop riding again?! I think i'll try it anyways just for kicks.

banned
    Yeah, I think it'd either feel horrible, or it would feel too good. Maybe I'll never stop riding again?! I think i'll try it anyways just for kicks.
    You are brave.

Time is not a road.
    Unlike tattoos, you can always take piercings out if they don't work out like you thought. So, I have all my stuff ready, just let me know when you want to stop by. I have a ride scheduled at 5, though...

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chad1433
    Unlike tattoos, you can always take piercings out if they don't work out like you thought. So, I have all my stuff ready, just let me know when you want to stop by. I have a ride scheduled at 5, though...

lol...I want to peirce her too. wait...that was wrong.

brg
    mtbr member

isn't there some

Quote Originally Posted by kawboy8
    I ride my Harley to work. It costs me about 8 bucks to fill it...and chicks dig it.
    forum for girls attracted to Harley riders you should be bothering instead of us...

you're pretty annoying always surfing in here for pics of mtn bike girls and such.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brg
    forum for girls attracted to Harley riders you should be bothering instead of us...

you're pretty annoying always surfing in here for pics of mtn bike girls and such.
    Sorry to annoy you. I ride mtn bikes...and surf all the mtn bike sections. I like to joke...didnt mean to offend you. Because I have a Harley means I cannot ride a mtn bike?

banned
    I am not looking for anything...other than mtn bike stuff. I look through all the sections. People get annoyed really easy on here...lol.
    Last edited by kawboy8; 09-09-2005 at 10:11 AM.

pewpewpew Moderator
    I am not looking for anything...other than mtn bike stuff. I look through all the sections. People get annoyed really easy on here...lol.
    brg is not the only one who has noticed your trolling for women here. If we are easily annoyed, it is simply because you are quite successfully annoying.

mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm Hey RidrChick

Check yer PM.
    I'll ask a couple of shops here in PB.

Don't worry, be happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    brg is not the only one who has noticed your trolling for women here. If we are easily annoyed, it is simply because you are quite successfully annoying.
    and unsuccessful as a troll.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by formica
    and unsuccessful as a troll.
    lol...you guys should get over yourselves. I joke around you guys get hot under the collar...too cute.

Des(s)ert Rat
    I joke around you guys get hot under the collar...too cute.
    Yep, a troll. You know, sweety, you really ought to refill the rolls and make yourself useful if you are going to hang out in the women's restroom. And just a tip, we aren't really looking for someone to hit on us while we are using the facilities, if ya know what I mean. It's just a bit inappropriate.

And believe me, you don't get me hot under the collar or anywhere else.

mtbr member since 1997
    Actually, it's you who should get over yourself. Your quips are far less funny than you think.

abolisher of A$$holes
    lol...you guys should get over yourselves. I joke around you guys get hot under the collar...too cute.
    lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...(yes I'm making fun of you) How many times do you find it necessary to write that??
    I guess I'm not the only female that got sick of your PMs or could tell that you were just trolling for chicks...I guess when a girl tells you straight up the only way to get through to you is by beotchiness...it still doesn't work...you still think what you're doing is normal...well, when someone doesn't answer like 5 PMs in a row...you'd think one would understand that they're not interested in talking to you...leave us girls alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw...you're not very funny...even if you add like a thousand lol's...it's still not funny....

and for some further amunition for the ladies...he's stated in the DH/FR forum that he's engaged...what a TOOL...for your fiance, I shoulda been a million times meaner to you...poor girl...

sorry ladies for the rant...I already got into this with him a few days ago...

banned
    lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...(yes I'm making fun of you) How many times do you find it necessary to write that??
    I guess I'm not the only female that got sick of your PMs or could tell that you were just trolling for chicks...I guess when a girl tells you straight up the only way to get through to you is by beotchiness...it still doesn't work...you still think what you're doing is normal...well, when someone doesn't answer like 5 PMs in a row...you'd think one would understand that they're not interested in talking to you...leave us girls alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw...you're not very funny...even if you add like a thousand lol's...it's still not funny....

and for some further amunition for the ladies...he's stated in the DH/FR forum that he's engaged...what a TOOL...for your fiance, I shoulda been a million times meaner to you...poor girl...

sorry ladies for the rant...I already got into this with him a few days ago...
    Let me opoligize...I joke a lot. Sorry no one found any humor in it.

brg
    mtbr member

what a loser...

how old is this guy?? 14?? I hope that poor girl comes to her senses!

The Other F Word
    Jan 2005
    It was wrong. It was also completely inappropriate.

gabrielle

mechmann_mtb

uh... speaking of wrong....

i don't think that these guys looking for pictures of, or action from, a female MTB rider is any more wrong than some chick talking about possible complications with MTB after piercing her HooHaa.

man, i can't believe this. i must be getting old.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mechmann_mtb
    i don't think that these guys looking for pictures of, or action from, a female MTB rider is any more wrong than some chick talking about possible complications with MTB after piercing her HooHaa.

man, i can't believe this. i must be getting old.

Nah Man...your not getting old. Seems no one can take a joke. First off...I am not looking for a hook up from any of these women...just being flirty once in a while. And you are right...a chick asks about piercing herself....seems dumb, especially when it was her very first post....which makes you wonder. Hello Gals....I was thinking of peircing my nut sack...do you think riding will hurt afterwards? I am sure all these women will come out of the woodwork now. Let the bashing begin.

L1MEY
    This thread just gets more and more silly...

CLICK HERE for something much funnier! (be patient )
    - Jen.

Members who have read this thread: 0