Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tortfeasor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    196

    Paid Spam 2013 Intense Carbine 275 (Small/Black) 650b

    I'm selling my basically new Small Intense Carbine 275. It has three months of use. I'm 5'4" and it fits perfectly. Here is the link to the ad2013 Intense Carbine 275 (650b) XT (3 months old) small - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
    Turner Sultan
    Canfield Yelli Screamy
    Ducati M1100s
    Husaberg TE 250
    KTM 300
    RD 400

  2. #2
    Dudette
    Reputation: petey15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by tortfeasor View Post
    I'm selling my basically new Small Intense Carbine 275. It has three months of use. I'm 5'4" and it fits perfectly. Here is the link to the ad2013 Intense Carbine 275 (650b) XT (3 months old) small - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
    May I ask why you are/were selling it? Also, what is your inseam? I was just checking this bike out to see if this would be something that might work for me as a more aggressive bike I could also take to the bike park without having a full-on downhill rig.
    MTB4Her.com

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tortfeasor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    196

    I've decided not to sell it for the time being

    Quote Originally Posted by petey15 View Post
    May I ask why you are/were selling it? Also, what is your inseam? I was just checking this bike out to see if this would be something that might work for me as a more aggressive bike I could also take to the bike park without having a full-on downhill rig.
    I had a lot of interest, but when it came down to it, I just could not part with the bike. It's fantastic. I bought it while I was waiting for a Ripley after I sold my Sultan. When my Ripley finally came, I thought I would not be able to keep both, so I reluctantly decided to sell the Carbine, but after a couple of month on the Ripley, I determined I liked the Carbine more than the Ripley, by a large margin. So I'm keeping the Carbine for now, but I'm sorely tempted by the Pivot Mach 6. Since the ad, I put a 150mm Pike on the bike and that fork is so much better than the Fox 34. That said, the bike seems a little light duty for park riding.
    Turner Sultan
    Canfield Yelli Screamy
    Ducati M1100s
    Husaberg TE 250
    KTM 300
    RD 400

  4. #4
    Dudette
    Reputation: petey15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by tortfeasor View Post
    I had a lot of interest, but when it came down to it, I just could not part with the bike. It's fantastic. I bought it while I was waiting for a Ripley after I sold my Sultan. When my Ripley finally came, I thought I would not be able to keep both, so I reluctantly decided to sell the Carbine, but after a couple of month on the Ripley, I determined I liked the Carbine more than the Ripley, by a large margin. So I'm keeping the Carbine for now, but I'm sorely tempted by the Pivot Mach 6. Since the ad, I put a 150mm Pike on the bike and that fork is so much better than the Fox 34. That said, the bike seems a little light duty for park riding.
    Thanks for the input. Glad you're enjoying it
    MTB4Her.com

  5. #5
    MTBR Member
    Reputation: ncfisherman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,745
    If you're looking for a '13 Carbine, Pricepoint has frames on sale for $1799...Intense Carbine 275 Frame 2013 | Frames | Intense Cycles USA | www.PricePoint.com

  6. #6
    Dudette
    Reputation: petey15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    955
    That's a great deal - thanks for the info . I'm still researching but pretty set on not getting a carbon frame at this time.
    MTB4Her.com

Similar Threads

  1. Paid Spam 2013 Intense Carbine 275 (Small/Black) 650b
    By tortfeasor in forum Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:34 AM
  2. Paid Spam 2013 Intense Carbine 275 (Small/Black)
    By tortfeasor in forum 27.5 - 650b
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 03:33 PM
  3. Paid Spam 2013 Intense Carbine 275 (Small/Black) 650b
    By tortfeasor in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:17 PM
  4. Paid Spam 2013 Intense Carbine 275 (Small/Black)
    By tortfeasor in forum Intense
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:14 PM
  5. *Paid Spam* 2013 Intense Carbine 275
    By CasinoKiD in forum 27.5 - 650b
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •