mtbr member
    Jul 2006

ot: Girls do you T9 text?

Is it much faster than doing the multi-tap or ABC mode when texting on cellphones? Im thinking of switching to t9 if it is really much faster than multi tap.

Des(s)ert Rat
    Not sure, I don't have shifters, but I have a disc brake...

i worship Mr T
    Quote Originally Posted by brownman
    Is it much faster than doing the multi-tap or ABC mode when texting on cellphones? Im thinking of switching to t9 if it is really much faster than multi tap.
    not me. it's against my religion.
    [SIZE="2"]"where are you not going so fast?" (question asked to cyclist on a trainer)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]*rt*'s fabulous blog[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]mm blogging[/SIZE][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Seriously.The reason why I asked is because a friend gave me a new phone with T9 support and Im not familiar with t9 coz im used to multi-tap for years.

Hairy man
    I wrote my name on the back of my phone. That's about as close to "Texting on a Cellphone" as I think I may ever get.
    We all get it in the end.

Don't worry, be happy!
    Seriously.The reason why I asked is because a friend gave me a new phone with T9 support and Im not familiar with t9 coz im used to multi-tap for years.
    are females supposed to text more than males? why ask here?

abolisher of A$$holes
    I wouldn't know...I just got my first cell phone this year...and I pretty much only use it to figure out where the hubby is or as a safety device for solo rides...other than that...they're pretty annoying...
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions --but I don't always agree with them.
    George Bush, US President

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I only have a cell (no home phone). T9 texting is the only way to go. Just don't forget to hit the "next" button if the word you want doesn't come up at first.

i worship Mr T
    and you're asking about this on a mountain biking board............why?

maybe you should ask on a cell phone board.

just a thought.

rt - never text while riding. you'll crash.
    [SIZE="2"]"where are you not going so fast?" (question asked to cyclist on a trainer)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]*rt*'s fabulous blog[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]mm blogging[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Don't worry, be happy!
    when Gab and I hooked up with Impy for the MRT we were trying to arrange the whole thing by cell phone in central Oregon( yeah right) Gab, the resident girl-geek knew that texting would get through when regular cell phone service wouldn't. So that's how we got the right campground etc, texting. But as to what kind???? Only the girl geek would know the answer to that, and I"m not sure where she is tonight.

~f.

mtbr member

wtg apd wmt tajjgmg aamtt?