Don't worry, be happy!

OT - a funny thing happened at the mall...

I had an hour to kill inbetween appointments yesterday, so I was doing some shopping at the mall. I went to VS for underwear, (yes, regular panties, no comments please) and as I was leaving I walked out down the main aisle, behind this couple shopping.She was bent over looking at something, and right as I pass within arm's reach behind them, he stick his hand down the back of her lo-rise jeans, grabs the little strap of elastic on her thong, pulls the strap out, and reads the size on the tag out to her. I was so close I could have touched them, and I started laughing so hard when I saw that, had to work at not laughing out loud, which turned into a snort, boy, did I leave that store fast.

mtbr member
    so maybe that's the reason so many young women wear their underwear hanging out of their pants: they can't remember their size and need the tag easily accessible!

mtbr member since 1997
    "he stick his hand down the back of her lo-rise jeans, grabs the little strap of elastic on her thong..."

I thought you were going to say he gave her a wedgie. Then again, thong underwear are in a permanent state of wedgie so it would be rather pointless, wouldn't it?

Too funny. ;-)

Mary Ann

life is a barrel o'fun
    Thanks for the laugh!!

Like Mary Ann said, giving a thong-wearer a wedgie seems redundant!
    "We sat outside the dentist, tooting a horn on the guy's bike."-overheard in the Underground

Members who have read this thread: 0