fish
    Feb 2011

mt biking in nepa

I live in Hazleton. I mt bike on weekends with my boyfriend and some other guys. I would like to do a ride during th week in th evening. Are there any female mt bikers in nepa that ride during th week. I plan to do a wed night ride at da moon next week, but I would consider othr options just t get out and ride and meet more mt bikers and make new friends!

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Well, there's certainly tons of trails if you get over to northcentral PA near allegheny forest, but I think I'm a little too far away to make it a comfortable jaunt. Besides being a beginner and only looking to ride on paved trails for the next little while anyways Good luck in your search!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I'm not a girl but the NEPA caught my eye. I usually go to the Geisinger Hospital trails in Danville on wed nights. Its not super far from Hazleton and theres always a good amount of people there. Just something else to consider!!

I just wanna ride my bike
    Quote Originally Posted by crfnick56 View Post
    ...the NEPA caught my eye.
    The "Nepa" caught my eye too but I thought you had missed an "L" at the end

fish
    Feb 2011
    Thanks! Definately something to consider. What time do the rides start? And im always looking for new trails to ride on th weekends...:-)

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bikergirl69 View Post
    Thanks! Definately something to consider. What time do the rides start? And im always looking for new trails to ride on th weekends...:-)
    There isn't really set ride times. Its more like just park and pick a trail and head out for a while. Theres lots of trails to choose from. If you are ever interested in coming down this way message me!!

fish
    Feb 2011
    Thank you! I defnately will. Are there any maps of a link of th trails there that i can view?