mtbr member

Long sleeve mesh jersey...

Hi, I've been trying to find a long sleeve (bugs...) mesh (sometimes hot on the trails...) jersey for my wife. She's 5'3" and 112lbs, so size small I guess...

Anyone would know where I could get these?

Thanks in advance,

Johnnydrz

Bike Shop Girl
    Apr 2004
    One of my favorite things are SPF arm warmers or Sun sleeves", they allow you to use a light weight jersey and be safe from sun/bugs with out over heating.

http://www.pearlizumi.com/content/pe...-14371203.html
    Bike Shop Girl Empowering women in cycling

mtbr member
    May 2012
    have a look around for Dakine at your LBS. They have a good selection of lightweight mesh sleeve jerseys.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsbars View Post
    One of my favorite things are SPF arm warmers or Sun sleeves", they allow you to use a light weight jersey and be safe from sun/bugs with out over heating.

Warmers
    I bought the sunsleeves when I was in Utah and found them awesome for down there where it is a dry hot heat, kept the sun off my skin on long rides. However at home it is too muggy, they are too hot, and out trails are in and out of the trees so there is some shade. I probably won't wear them much here.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    There are a TON of mesh and vented jerseys available from dirt bike brands. I have a couple of MSR and one Thor jersey that I really like. They're not women's specific, but it's just a jersey.

mtbr member
    Thanks everyone, I guess I'll have to check out the local motocross places to find what I want.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Yes, some of the dirt bike MX and off road jersey's are very very vented. 2 of the best are the Klim Mojave and Moose Racing Shara. The Klim has lightly padded shoulders and elbows (not sure about the Moose Sahara). Graphics could possibly be a turn off but both of these aren't really to offensive like many MX type jersey's.

That being said I would head to a Dick's Sporting Goods (or similar) and have a look through their stuff. I'm all about highly vented shirts and always looking since I sweat big time and have found some excellent (and more understated than the MX style) choices at Dick's.