Don't worry, be happy!

Dudette
    Woo hoo! I was out of the loop for several days and am just catching up on all the happenings! Sure hope I get a chance to demo the Hail!
    MTB4Her.com

Dudette
    No chatter about this yet? I'm itching to see more info on these, particularly geometry and components of the aluminum versions.
    MTB4Her.com

Don't worry, be happy!
    A vid, some photos, nothing substantial yet.

Keyboard Warrior
    Apr 2016
    Yeah, the press release they sent to MTBR was sparse on actual details. I called to try and get more information, but no luck. During the course of conversation, they did state that the new models have unique geometries to Liv. They're not rebranded Giant's. For example, the Hail will have a 66 degree HA. The current Reign has a 65 degree HA.

I'm working on some interview questions for Liv now, so hopefull we'll more substantial info later this week!

Don't worry, be happy!
    Even the stores and reps don't have much details right now. It seems they are squeaking out little bits of info at a time.

they did state that the new models have unique geometries to Liv. They're not rebranded Giant's.
    This is nothing new... that's been Liv's whole premise since the beginning.

Dudette
    Quote Originally Posted by formica View Post
    Even the stores and reps don't have much details right now. It seems they are squeaking out little bits of info at a time.

This is nothing new... that's been Liv's whole premise since the beginning.
    Yup, which I like. They're not simply using the unisex frames with women's touch points. I demo'd the Intrigue SX last year and thought it felt great. But, I'm super stoked to see the extended travel on the Hail and slacker HTA. I've been wanting something more aggressive for quite a while. Hope I get to demo this puppy soon!
    MTB4Her.com

Dudette
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    You know that Formica only posted this to torture you Petey
    LOL, I know, right?
    MTB4Her.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    i sent an email to Giant last week asking about geometries and specs. No luck.

Most of the men's geometry bikes have such short seat tubes that I've too much exposed seat post. Also want more stack. I think Juliana would work, but I don't want to spend that much. Also hopeful the aluminum version is available with a higher end component group, or even better, as a frameset.
    2015 Surly Krampus SS
    2013 CAADX 105
    2012 Pinarello Quattro
    2002 Zurich LeMond

Dudette
    Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    i sent an email to Giant last week asking about geometries and specs. No luck.

Most of the men's geometry bikes have such short seat tubes that I've too much exposed seat post. Also want more stack. I think Juliana would work, but I don't want to spend that much. Also hopeful the aluminum version is available with a higher end component group, or even better, as a frameset.
    Yeah, I find it aggravating they only release little snippets of information at a time. Seems like when other manufacturers release a new bike, they give you all the details at the same time. I agree - I hope the aluminum versions offer nice groupos, too.
    MTB4Her.com