mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Learn how to Jump at Union JumpShip in Victoria BC

http://jumpshipcontest.com/2012/06/m...-womens-clinic

The Muddbunnies are landing in Victoria with professional coaches and a uniquely feminine take on the sport we all know and love. Whatís that you say? I donít know how to mountain bike? Thatís okay! Get down to the Union Jumpship site the Saturday morning of the event and get your learn on with the best women riders in the world!

Coaches Darcy Turenne, Lisa Mason & Wendy Robinson will be on hand to encourage women to ride the Camp of Champions air bag in a non-intimidating atmosphere. Everyone will have a great time getting over their fears and learning new skills along the way. This is a great opportunity for women wanting to improve their jumping skills! Never mind Red Bull Ė these ladies will give you wings!

Date: June 23, 2012
    Time: 930am Ė 1pm
    Cost: $50
    Register HERE!

Space is very limited to please make sure to register early to avoid disappointment!

Team Chilidog!
    Man, I wanna go but it's too far from the SF Bay Area.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Man, I wanna go but it's too far from the SF Bay Area.
    Flights between SF and Vic are pretty cheap. $500 or less round trip if you fly cattle class, plus you can even get a direct flight (at worst a stop in Seattle). It's cheaper for me to fly to SF than pretty much anywhere in Canada.