Bike Shop Girl
    Apr 2004

Ladies in the Southeast?

I'm a rep for a large bike company and travel all over most of the southeast on a weekly basis. I cover NC, SC, GA, TN, and AL.

I would love to start tracking ladies that live in the area and riding preferences so I can hit you up for rides when I'm in your neck o' the woods!
    Bike Shop Girl Empowering women in cycling

That's damn yankee to you
    Aug 2008
    Western NC here. Lots of riding to be had. I am working full-time and going to school full-time so my life is insane right now and I'm totally out of shape. But if you are out this way I can make some awesome trail suggestions and maybe find someone else for you to ride with ;o)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    You know....... whatever bike they are riding, assure them its the biggest bike of any guy you have ever ridden with.

Bike Shop Girl
    Apr 2004
    Wicked - Asheville area? I'm up there about every 6 weeks!
    Bike Shop Girl Empowering women in cycling

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Hey!

I'm late to this thread, but if/when you get to Nashville metro, please let me know. Montgomery Bell in *****on is my home trail, but I also ride Chickasaw and Hamilton Creek locally.

I work full-time but my schedule is not the 9-5 weekday grind, so I often have days off during the week to go down to Sewanee or Chattanooga.

Harpeth Bicycles is my LBS and they are awesome.

Katy

rather be riding
    Hi, I live in Central NC--The Piedmont. Western NC has better, but there are some fun trails here (mostly tight & twisty). Also, there are some other trails between here and Western NC, like the IMBA Epics at Kerr Scott near Wilkesboro.