Ms. Monster
    Mar 2007

Joyride150 Indoor Bike Park Women's Weekend

It the third annual Women's Weekend at Joyride150 in Toronto!

Once again, the bike park will be open only to the ladies Saturday February 2nd and Sunday the 3rd until noon. Sixteen clinics (including six new ones!) are on offer from expert coaches, and you get lunch, all for less than the regular cost of admission. It's totally worth a road trip. So awesome to shred with the ladies!

Dudette
    Sounds like a lot of fun! I still need to get my passport Post pics!

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Thank you for posting this on here. I was not aware of the clinic before but have now signed up for it. I am fairly new to biking (less than 1 year) and this should really help. I will be going by myself as I don't know anyone interested in going but it looks like it will be worth the three hour drive. I'm looking forward to challenging myself and learning new skills.

So again, a big thanks!

Ms. Monster
    Mar 2007
    Glad you can make it! It really is great for a whole range of riders. We've had really new riders benefit tremendously from the beginner clinics, and experienced ones have breakthroughs with jumps, tough skinnies and in the vert park.

While the clinics are women-only, men are welcome to come and observe, and they can ride after noon, if you're looking to drag anyone along.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagwa View Post
    Thank you for posting this on here. I was not aware of the clinic before but have now signed up for it. I am fairly new to biking (less than 1 year) and this should really help. I will be going by myself as I don't know anyone interested in going but it looks like it will be worth the three hour drive. I'm looking forward to challenging myself and learning new skills.

So again, a big thanks!