Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    :-D

Smile Hey biker chix where are you riding this weekend ...

Just thought posting our weekend ride plans will get a little stoke going to get through the work week !

So ladies post away !
    As for me, i am taking advantage of a cooling trend (yay) and will ride at
    Ca~nada del oro open space. Close to home, semi remote trails and not heavily used. Oak woods, deer
    Turkeys lions pigs quail coyotes etc.
    My second ride is currently undecided but something with lotta climbing...
    Last edited by zazzafrazz; 06-21-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typ O

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I'm thinking of going back here. They are celebrating the opening of a new trail with a post-ride barbecue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey  biker chix where are you riding this weekend ...-temp-pittstown.jpg  

Beautiful spot ! Plus riding AND BBQ ? okay i'm there ! Oh wait heh heh, where is this ?

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Pittstown, NY. Come on over! They had an IMBA crew there last fall to help with trail design and teach us how to build trails.

Trail building is so fun ! Hey I have cousins around Burnt Hills. Gonna be seeing then in July up at long beach ontario. Pm me if you want to join us for a huge bash at the lake: live music, boating,..food, beer bonfire etc. july 28 .

mtbr member
    I'll be racing at Banner Lakes at Summerset State Park (Iowa). This trail is so tough that instead of socks or a t-shirt for pre-registering, you get a whiskey glass! LOL

Not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not...

mtbr member
    Staying home and riding desert trails in 100+ temps! Crested Butte in 2 weeks!

i'm jealous

Quote Originally Posted by kinsler View Post
    Staying home and riding desert trails in 100+ temps! Crested Butte in 2 weeks!
    jealous cuz I cain't ride in 100 deg temps ! Wish I could. My family is in pine and Payson az doesn't quite get to 100 up there ... Have fun !

Gnarly
    I'll be riding at our local dh bike park

Weather will be perfect... sunny, warm and a nice breeze coming off Georgian Bay
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Supposed to be triple digits here too ... I think I will escape to the mtns tomorrow but I am taking my hiking boots, dogs and husband instead of the bicycle. Riding on Monday

rather be riding
    Gave up a day of riding singletrack for New Belguim's 2nd annual Tour de Fat here in Durham. Bikes & beer. Happy Weekend!

2WD
    Rides like a girl
    Quote Originally Posted by zazzafrazz View Post
    Trail building is so fun ! Hey I have cousins around Burnt Hills. Gonna be seeing then in July up at long beach ontario. Pm me if you want to join us for a huge bash at the lake: live music, boating,..food, beer bonfire etc. july 28 .
    Long Beach - as in near Wainfleet? If you are bringing your bikes, come and check out the trails in the Hood in Port Colborne! They are a BLAST!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    zazzafrazz - can't make Long Beach but if you're ever visiting Burnt Hills and want to ride, let me know. I'm not too far away.

Here's a pic from the Pittstown grand opening ride yesterday. Great ride with barbecue and beer after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey  biker chix where are you riding this weekend ...-img_1756ps-800h.jpg  

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    I rode at Coopers Rock in WVa. Had a great ride.

I just wanna ride my bike
    I spent the weekend in Whistler, BC; one day riding the rocky singletrack in Pemberton and the next on Whistler singletrack. Weather was perfect, food and beer excellent

In 2 weeks time it's off to eastern Washington for a week of sub-alpine singletrack

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TheotherH View Post
    I spent the weekend in Whistler, BC; one day riding the rocky singletrack in Pemberton and the next on Whistler singletrack. Weather was perfect, food and beer excellent

In 2 weeks time it's off to eastern Washington for a week of sub-alpine singletrack
    Where ya going? I didn't ride mtn bikes when I lived there but I rode dirt bikes all over north of spokane and couer d alene.

I just wanna ride my bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrackerktm View Post
    Where ya going? I didn't ride mtn bikes when I lived there but I rode dirt bikes all over north of spokane and couer d alene.
    Riding Esmeralda Peaks north of Cle Elum for a warm up then to the Kettle Falls area for KettleFest (5 days of riding & camping in the Kettle Crest range e.g. Sherman's Peak, Copper Butte, Jungle Hill, Taylor Ridge). We rode a couple of trails here last year and liked it so much we're coming back again

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TheotherH View Post
    Riding Esmeralda Peaks north of Cle Elum for a warm up then to the Kettle Falls area for KettleFest (5 days of riding & camping in the Kettle Crest range e.g. Sherman's Peak, Copper Butte, Jungle Hill, Taylor Ridge). We rode a couple of trails here last year and liked it so much we're coming back again
    Cool! I used to live in Ellensburg and rode at Taneum and lake wenatchee a lot. Trying to move back somewhere in the nw some day. Post pics plz!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I just got back from 3 days of shuttle riding in Brian Head, Utah. Amazing views at every turn, fun trails, perfect weather, nice company.

Wow ladies great riding !

:-) I rode rancho del oro and Wilder ranch. Sweet !

Oh and nice pix ... Here are mine:

Thank you for the invites too ! I will be very close to Port Colburne. I won't have a bike but will have boats, beer, etc. pm me if you want to join us on the 28th july. Party right on the lake !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey  biker chix where are you riding this weekend ...-img834-1.jpg  

Hey  biker chix where are you riding this weekend ...-img820.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by zazzafrazz; 06-27-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: derpitude ... add pix

Kernyl
    Dec 2011
    No riding for me this weekend Family in town.. On the bright side we'll be going to the beach!

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I'll most likely be hitting up the Happy Jack trails here in Wyoming! That's my usual weekend haunt

Team Chilidog!
    Hitting Northstar this weekend. Trying the AM bike with big wheels and bigger rubber Should be able to get my bike up to 38 lbs easily.

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Hitting Northstar this weekend. Trying the AM bike with big wheels and bigger rubber Should be able to get my bike up to 38 lbs easily.
    Have a blast and post up the pix for us !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast