Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Damsels in De-StreSS Ride again!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  LyndaW 
#1 ·
I just signed myself and my team mate up for the 24 Hours of the Old Pueblo! We have done the 24 Hours of Moab (on a 4 person geared team, 7 years ago) and the 18 Hours of Fruita (Duo team both SS) more recently. We will be on our singlespeeds again. I don't know that we will do as well (we beat all the female teams except for the 6 person collegiate racing team on gears and plenty of the men's duo teams) as it's a l arger field, but I'm sure we will have the same amount of fun, or maybe 6 more hours worth of fun!

I have to go ride now, training, training, training!

#2 ·
screampint said:
I just signed myself and my team mate up for the 24 Hours of the Old Pueblo! We have done the 24 Hours of Moab (on a 4 person geared team, 7 years ago) and the 18 Hours of Fruita (Duo team both SS) more recently. We will be on our singlespeeds again. I don't know that we will do as well (we beat all the female teams except for the 6 person collegiate racing team on gears and plenty of the men's duo teams) as it's a l arger field, but I'm sure we will have the same amount of fun, or maybe 6 more hours worth of fun!

I have to go ride now, training, training, training!
just a few words...

chiki ti bum
a la bim
bom
bah

screampint
screampint

raaa
raaaa
raaaaaa!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.