mtbr member
    Oct 2009

cannondale RZ One Twenty Feminine 3

Anyone have one of these? comments to pass along? I can get a dealer's price on this bike but won't be able to try in advance. I know this is a no-no, but any advice on which would be the right size frame for a 5' 6"- 5'7" height? I've been a road rider for many years, started mt biking and LOVE it but my present Kona is too big, front suspension only and among other things am looking for a smoother ride for my hands/forearms. any advice appreciated!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    This is utterly useless as I'm Male - but I am about the same size, with a 28-ish inseam, and rode a SMALL of the Men's rize (the 2009 version, no 120/140) - and I would recommend the same for you, if I were selling you sight-unseen. Although, I had no standover on that - so if it comes smaller and you like some safety cushion, that might be nice - they're pretty scant on the standover.

Sweet bikes - you'll love it for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by sickspeed16
    Your not all mountain unless your runnin' crushed dew cans..
    '12 Scalpel 29er Carbon 1
    '13 SuperSix EVO Red Racing

Rides with Scissors
    Find out the various C-dale top tube lengths, (also find out if it's center-to-center, etc. your LBS can tell you) then measure your Kona from the same spots. Buy a smaller size than what you already have. How much smaller? Well... that part is a guessing game unless the LBS can fit you on something similar (or a pro-fitting).
    Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    thanks a lot everyone, good suggestions. I'll get out the tape measure....

Rides with Scissors
    Just make sure the tape measure is level (parallel to the ground), or as close as you can get. The effective TT measurement is based on that, not necessarily the TT itself (unless it's parallel to the ground).

"D" is the measurement you're looking for:

If the pic doesn't work, here's the link: http://www.bikecyclingreviews.com/images/1/8OCRComp.jpg
    Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.