Thread: back at "er

you know your crazy right

back at "er

Well after 5 weeks of healing the back and only riding once a week,taking it very easy I finally just gave 'er this weekend and it was soooooo fun!!! Saturday I was back on the big bike at the local freeride/downhill hill.Now this is where the big crash happened and I didnt think I was up to doing to much but once i was there I had to take a few 2 foot drops and a few jumps on the DH course and it all felt really good....I looked at the jump that kicked my a** and there really is no way that I should have crashed off of it but I think it will be next season before I try it again.
    Sunday was so much fun. I haven't done and real cross county ride this year because the weather has been really wet and I if it was nice I was freeriding on the big bike. So I was just commuting on the xcounty bike.Sunday was the first big ride this year,a 12.4 mile loop..took us about 2&a half hours and over half of that was cilmbing..wow I missed the climb way more then I thought. We were a group of 8..2 girls and 6 guys and I only knew 2 of the guys but a good group.To my suprise I lead the first 2 big climbs...I was so shocked. I guess all that communting worked...but 5 weeks off..I thought for sure I would be at the back of the pack..and even the downhills I was 4th behind the 3 guys on thier FS bikes..I was on my HT>...and I was on there butts,I missed big rides with a fun group all out there to ride and enjoy the day...It was a great ride and I may be hurting a bit today but it was worth every bumb I hit just to be out there. I can't wait to hit another trail next weekend. Kona
    Boobs to the tube.......

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konahottie_311
    Well after 5 weeks of healing the back and only riding once a week,taking it very easy I finally just gave 'er this weekend and it was soooooo fun!!! Saturday I was back on the big bike at the local freeride/downhill hill.Now this is where the big crash happened and I didnt think I was up to doing to much but once i was there I had to take a few 2 foot drops and a few jumps on the DH course and it all felt really good....I looked at the jump that kicked my a** and there really is no way that I should have crashed off of it but I think it will be next season before I try it again.
    Sunday was so much fun. I haven't done and real cross county ride this year because the weather has been really wet and I if it was nice I was freeriding on the big bike. So I was just commuting on the xcounty bike.Sunday was the first big ride this year,a 12.4 mile loop..took us about 2&a half hours and over half of that was cilmbing..wow I missed the climb way more then I thought. We were a group of 8..2 girls and 6 guys and I only knew 2 of the guys but a good group.To my suprise I lead the first 2 big climbs...I was so shocked. I guess all that communting worked...but 5 weeks off..I thought for sure I would be at the back of the pack..and even the downhills I was 4th behind the 3 guys on thier FS bikes..I was on my HT>...and I was on there butts,I missed big rides with a fun group all out there to ride and enjoy the day...It was a great ride and I may be hurting a bit today but it was worth every bumb I hit just to be out there. I can't wait to hit another trail next weekend. Kona
    Welcome back. No more crashes.

you know your crazy right
    Quote Originally Posted by kawboy8
    Welcome back. No more crashes.
    I will do my best..too close to snowboard season..K
    Boobs to the tube.......

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konahottie_311
    I will do my best..too close to snowboard season..K

Maybe you should be a Yetihottie_311? Yeti's don't crash as much.

Members who have read this thread: 0