All Our Bikes

Printable View

• 06-12-2013
    tommillers
    Hi Msrutzie,
    I was just curious about the pink Manitou on your Mojo SL. It looks like an R7?
    Is that some custom one-off, or did manitou have a limited edition run of pink manitous at some point as far as you know?
    I couldnt find any info on it, and would really like to get my hands on one for my wifes pink Yeti. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks
  • 06-12-2013
    Bikemaya
    1 Attachment(s)
    Guess I haven't posted mine yet...

Attachment 807693

Still trying to decide on a name! So far, I have come up with Jerboa (cause it was built for riding in the desert, and is made up of random parts) or Javelina (cause it looks like a pig!)
  • 06-12-2013
    tommillers
    2 Attachment(s)
    Dream Pink Yeti
    Attachment 807761

I came across this thread while looking for a pink suspension fork to upgrade my wifes Pink and brushed alloy Yeti ASR.
    Now that I see that people are posting their bikes, I figured let me post Susans.

Its a large size limited edition ASR-SL, with a Sram X0 "Pinkslip" drivetrain, and tons of other goodies.
    Carbon rims, FSA SLK post and stem, and tons of other high end bling.
    Weighs in at 23 lbs with pedals as pictured.

Sadly she barely rides anymore, so the bikes for sale.
  • 08-23-2013
    Golf_Chick
    2 Attachment(s)
    I ride a Lapierre Zesty 314L, almost completely non standard and custom powder coated. Took quite a while to get how I wanted and now I've got it that way Im considering swapping!

Attachment 826243Attachment 826244
  • 08-23-2013
    petey15
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Golf_Chick View Post
    I ride a Lapierre Zesty 314L, almost completely non standard and custom powder coated. Took quite a while to get how I wanted and now I've got it that way Im considering swapping!

Attachment 826243Attachment 826244

Gorgeous bike! What don't you like about it that you're considering swapping?
  • 08-23-2013
    Golf_Chick
    The forks are the basic forks that came with the frame when I bought it and they're pretty flippin basic so im looking at upgrading them either way. I've heard rave reviews about the bronson carbon and have always been a big santa cruz fan so thinking of swapping. A bit bonkers really seeing as Ive gone to the effort of replacing so many rubbish components that came with it like the headset and bottom bracket. It rides pretty well but I would like to try a carbon frame from a lightness perspective. Would like to be able to throw it around a bit more and figured having poor strength compared to the OH I might do well with something a bit lighter.
  • 08-27-2013
    Circusbike
    2 Attachment(s)
    Here is my current bike. It took me a while to find my perfect match, but I think this might be the one. I have a dropper post on order;)
  • 10-08-2013
    mtbikergirl17
    3 Attachment(s)
    My Bikes
    I've been mostly lurking as of late but thought I should finally share my bikes- I love them all, but my mountain bike is definitely my favorite! And yes, I had to have my husband help me with the specs :)

Attachment 837750

2011 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 26"
    Formula RX Brakes
    SRAM X0/XX 10spd Drivetrain
    S-Works Carbon Cranks
    3T LTD Seatpost
    3T Pro Stem
    S-Works Carbon Bar
    Chris King Hubs laced to No Tubes Alpine Rims
    Specialized S-Works Fast Trak Tires
    Specialized Ruby Pro Carbon Saddle
    Crank Brothers Eggbeater Pedals

Weight: 19lbs

Attachment 837751

2011 Specialized Amira Comp
    3T Pro Handlebar, Stem, Seatpost
    Campagnolo Chorus 11spd Drivetrain
    Campy Record Brakes
    Speedplay Light Action Pedals
    Specialized Ruby Expert Ti saddle
    DT Swiss 340 hubs to Stan's Alpha 340 rims (everyday wheels)
    Michelin Pro Race 4 tires
    Enve 45 Tubulars to DT Swiss 240 (race wheels)
    Specialized S-Works Tubies

Weight: 17.5lbs w/everyday wheels, 16lbs with tubies
    Attachment 837752

2012 Specialized Crux Expert
    Specialized S-Works Carbon Post and Bars/3T Pro Stem
    TRP CX 8.4 Brakes
    Campagnolo Chorus 11spd Drivetrain
    S-Works Carbon Cranks
    Specialized Phenom Expert Saddle
    Shimano Dura Ace hubs to No Name carbon tubulars
    Challenge Grifo Tubies
    Crank Brothers Candy Pedals
    Same everyday wheelset for gravel/training

Weight: 17lbs with tubies

One loving husband with 13 years of working in a shop to help put them all together and keep them running smoothly (and do parts write ups when she posts them online)!
  • 10-09-2013
    Nakedbabytoes
    5 Attachment(s)
    Made some quiver changes, so an update post of sorts:

2010 Conundrum
    Attachment 837827

2012 Pugsley
    Attachment 837821

2013 Salsa Colossal
    Attachment 837825

2013 All City Nature Boy
    Attachment 837826
  • 03-21-2014
    Rae6503
    1 Attachment(s)
    My new one I got in Sept, Scott Spark 920:

Attachment 878707
  • 04-03-2014
    Gosabrs
    3 Attachment(s)
    My rides
    I'm only 4'10" so I have tiny bikes. I started with a Trek 820 which has been downgraded to a beater bike around work.

I moved onto a 2011 Specialized Myka which is pictured below. No updates except a bash guard.
    Attachment 882411

I also have a 2007 Giant OCR1 which feels like it was made just for me. I love it and completed a century ride on it in 2008. Since then I am become a dirt girl!
    Attachment 882412

And now to add an updated photo of the new pony... 2014 Giant Lust 1. Set it up tubeless and just love it!

Attachment 889732

I love reading and seeing that there are a ton of women riders out there!
  • 05-24-2014
    sauvignonomatic
    1 Attachment(s)
    Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to say hi. I'm 5'2" short 27" inseam. I have a Trek Fuel Ex 5.5. I have a small 15" frame and it seems to work out for me!

I'm from Shreveport, Louisiana but (thankfully) now I live in Salt Lake City! I mostly ride in Park City but I've been down to Draper a few times and have enjoyed it :)

Attachment 895765
  • 05-29-2014
    MotoMad1
    1 Attachment(s)
    I have a Motobecane Fantom HT Trail. Sram setup, first time having disc brakes. So far I've added the red grips, spd pedals, a suspension seatpost, basic bike computer and bell. :). Have a road bike on order for end of July. Been away from cycling for several years, back at it now for about 4 months and I'm hooked again. Happy Trails!
  • 05-29-2014
    MotoMad1
    1 Attachment(s)
    And here i am on the trail with it.:D

Attachment 897180
  • 06-13-2014
    TikiGoddess
    5 Attachment(s)
    Our dining room is taken over by 5 bikes, we love riding!
    Between my husband and I, there are 5 bikes that have taken over half of our dining area. We looove riding!

Attachment 900962

This is my husband trusty commuter, Novara Express equipped with a pannier for packing extra clothes and food.
    Attachment 900963

My husband's trusty XC, 2012 Marin Indian Fire Trail 29er.
    Attachment 900964

My 2012 Giant Rainier 29er.
    Attachment 900965

And my full squish 2013 Cannondale Scarlet 1, aka "Bertha", because she's a big burly girl.
    Attachment 900966

We're also trying to put back an old GF 98 Hookooekoo to life. I'll post pictures when she's done.

I'm a relatively tiny girl of 5"3'ish and 30inch inseam and unusually longer arms. I usually fit on a s/m women's and a s men's bike.
  • 06-13-2014
    sooshee
    5 Attachment(s)
    Just realized I've never really posted here!

Road Bike:
    2012 Specialized Ruby Apex Compact
    Size 57 XL WSD
    SRAM Force 22 group set
    Mavic Kysium wheels
    Weighed in at 18.2 pounds with super heavy thick tires and Apex front derailleur. I need to get it a carbon seat post, but I ride enough gravel that I don't mind the heavier tires
    Attachment 900977

The Mountain Bikes:
    2013 Specialized S-Works Fate (hard tail)
    Haven't upgraded anything because... well, why would I? :D
    Size 19 L WSD
    Weighed in at 20.5lbs when the bike shop built it with tubes, test pedals... haven't reweighed with my SPDs and tubeless

2013 Specialized Epic Expert Carbon (full suspension)
    Specialized carbon seat post and handlebars
    Size 15 M
    Have never weighed it... but it's a fatty compared to the Fate!
    Attachment 900972

Cyclocross Bike:
    2013 Specialized S-Works Crux frame
    SRAM Force front and rear derailleurs, crankset
    Avid Shorty Ultimate brakes
    Thinking I'll convert to 1x10 here before 'cross season starts
    Size 54
    Weighed in at 19.1lbs... but I think that was without the carbon crankset. Looking to drop even more weight once I go 1x10
    (Photo is with my old SRAM Apex parts)
    Attachment 900974

Cyclocross Bike #2:
    2012 Specialized Crux Comp Apex
    It's in pieces because I cannibalized it for the S-Works, but now I have to put it all back together so I can have a pit bike...
    Size 54
    Weighs 21.5lbs as a complete bike
    (Old photo with old wheels and group set)
    Attachment 900975

I just sold my '12 Specialized Shiv TT bike... just never rode it. And my first bike since I was 12 years old was a '12 Giant Rainier 29er 0 that I sold about a year ago...

I'm 5'9.5" tall with a 34" inseam. The Fate is the first bike that I've never had to put a 75mm stem on... it fits well with the 90. All legs, no torso is me...
  • 07-16-2014
    MotoMad1
    1 Attachment(s)
    Got my newest Moto today!
    So glad to have a road bike again.
    Attachment 908583
  • 08-25-2014
    MotoMad1
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here it is with some upgrades. Jagwire teflon coated cables with white housing and some flashy white bar tape. Oh I love bikes!!!

Attachment 918347
  • 08-25-2014
    Khiori
    My bike. It's taking over my hiking!
  • 09-19-2014
    formica
    3 Attachment(s)
    After 7 years and lots of miles, time for a new ride.
    Meet Kingsley

Attachment 924707

Had to dress her up a little bit:
    Attachment 924708

Attachment 924709
  • 09-19-2014
    NicoleB
    2 Attachment(s)
    Not sure if i posted my two newest ones. i will say, the pugsly has already been sold because i bought a fat bike with a suspension fork :)
    Attachment 924713
    Attachment 924714
  • 08-08-2015
    jentorres
    1 Attachment(s)
    Newest Baby
    My first ever single track ride today on my new bike. Terrified and elated at the same time, love that feeling. (Am I nuts?) A root (forearm size), a sandy patch, and down hill curve all conspired to take me out. You know, what doesn't kill you... No hurts thou, so I am ready to get back out there. My newest, a 2016 Trek Cali, 27.5 (I'm too short for 29ers) It was my 50th b-day present to myself. I also have an around-the-town bike and a carbon (Trek) road bike.

Attachment 1007103