Johnny Dependable

Yeti ASR-7 Pro XTR =$3299 (Size XL Only)

I just got mine. Only 2 left in stock. As title says size XL is all that's available at this price so if you aren't at least 6' 2" or taller I wouldn't even consider it. Anyway I thought this was a hell of a deal and should share it with the community. Peace.
    Yeti Cycles AS-R 7 Pro XTR - RP23 | Yeti Cycles | Complete Bikes
    Last edited by BigBill; 02-26-2012 at 10:39 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Yeah, I noticed the Yeti's run bigger. I'm right at the 6'2" mark and figured I'd should go with a large. Thanks

Johnny Dependable
    I'm 6'2" also, but have a freakishly long torso. The standover height is the same on the M, L and XL, and the TT length is only 1.5" longer than the bike I'm riding now. So I'm just going to put a 50mm stem on it and call it good.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBill View Post
    I just got mine. Only 2 left in stock. As title says size XL is all that's available at this price so if you aren't at least 6' 2" or taller I wouldn't even consider it. Anyway I thought this was a hell of a deal and should share it with the community. Peace.
    Yeti Cycles AS-R 7 Pro XTR - RP23*from .com
    Still 2 in stock!

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    or you can order through department of goods (discount site for BC.com/) and follow the link below to drop to 40% off. I just ordered an ASR-5 a week ago for 40% off

edit: guess I have to have 10 post to put a url in my post. go to clean snipe.

Johnny Dependable
    Wow, so I could have saved $550 if I bought it through clean snipe? That sux. Definitely going to call hucknroll and try to get them to honor the lower price for me.

Thanks for the heads up.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    they should give it to you. That bike has been on dept of goods for a while and the code has been out for 2-3 weeks.

Johnny Dependable
    YUP! They honored the lower price and credited my paypal account $550!!! I'm so glad one company owns every online sporting goods store. Back****ry.com all day!

Dude, Matt, if you are ever in Summit County Co, send me a PM. Beers and herb ON ME! You just put $550 in my wallet bro, thanks!

Just updated the original post. Get it at clean snipe while you can folks! 40% off!