mtbr member
    Jan 2004

xt 773 rear der./ $40.00 new.

Shimano Deore XT M773-SGS 10-Speed Shadow Rear Derailleur - Normal Shipping Ground Sunday feb.4 only-snooze you loose. extra 10% off $50.

mtbr member
    Sure enough. $40 when I went to the site. (an excellent price) I selected 2 and put them in my cart. They switched to $45. Then by the time I browsed a few other items, they were already $50. This was all within about 20 minutes. Online chat was no help. So, I emptied the 4 items from my cart. I'd rather pay extra than be jacked around.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Picked one up, worked just fine. It says $49, put it in the cart and shows $39 at checkout. There's $7 shipping. Put two in the cart and it's $79 with $9 shipping.

Thanks OP!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

New question here. net sales

When in doubt call them.don't trust the net.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. View Post
    Sure enough. $40 when I went to the site. (an excellent price) I selected 2 and put them in my cart. They switched to $45. Then by the time I browsed a few other items, they were already $50. This was all within about 20 minutes. Online chat was no help. So, I emptied the 4 items from my cart. I'd rather pay extra than be jacked around.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by norcom View Post
    Picked one up, worked just fine. It says $49, put it in the cart and shows $39 at checkout. There's $7 shipping. Put two in the cart and it's $79 with $9 shipping.

Thanks OP!
    Yup. Went back, and it showed up at check-out. Either I'm going senile or they switched something over. (or both) I'm pretty sure it wasn't there last time. Thanks Norcom, and thanks OP!

(BTW, I did online chat with customer service, He apologized, saying that prices do change every so often. So, that's what I assumed had happened.)

mtbr member
    Mar 2009