mtbr member

WTB Pure V Race Saddle $29.99

I ordered this saddle Wed. and received it today. Just got back from a 20 mile ride (In the snow ) and this saddle is sooo friken comfortable. I have used Specialized Phenom for the last year,but lately its been really hurting and I wasin't riding as far or long because of it.

I wouldn't say I'm a weight weenie,but I am weight conscious and the listed 360 grams didn't sound to great considering most manufactures list their products weights lower then average. I'm happy to report that the saddle's weight is actually 307 grams,and did I mention very comfortable. Granted I only rode 20 miles,but lately with the Phenom I'm hurting the minute I get on.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...ce+Saddle.aspx
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Does the side stitching catch on your shorts?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgfthntr
    Does the side stitching catch on your shorts?
    Thats a good question. I may have written my mini-review a wee bit soon,but I won't know for a few hundred miles a least. I did 30 miles yesterday,and will be going out in an hour to do another 25-30 today.

The pain that I was having with the Phenom in the perineum is now gone,but the saddle might be a tad large on the sides because I noticed that my thighs are rubbing on them. I haven't noticed the stitching yet though,but will have a follow-up after another 200 miles or so.

This saddle measures around 150mm across,and I really only need around 143mm so I'm looking at the WTB ROCKET V SLT incase this one doesn't work out. Even with some 50miles on it;its still better for me then the Phenom was.