mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Win a FREE Sun-Ringle Wheelset

We're giving away a FREE Sun Ringle Disc Jockey wheelset. To win, all you have to do is subscribe to our Bikeskills Channel on YouTube Nothing to buy, no one will contact you, your information is not shared.

More subscribers mean both more giveaways of great stuff, more FREE instructional videos, even more clinics from the Bikeskills pros.

To learn more about Bikeskills click here. To read about the wheelset and contest, click here

Thanks for checking out Bikeskills.

This Space For Rent
    When will the winner be announced?
    -Brian

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Winner Announced at 5,000 Subscribers

We will randomly select a winner (from subscribers) when we have 5,000 subscribers. Feel free to pass on the "sibscribe to Bikeskills on YouTube" message and we'll get there quicker, then have another contest and giveaway!

Thanks.

Bikeskills

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

I don't think so

I subscribed the last time the OP offered a set of free wheels for subscribing to bike skills. Guess who never got a set of free rims? Liar. It's a waste of time.

This Space For Rent
    Quote Originally Posted by poontank
    I subscribed the last time the OP offered a set of free wheels for subscribing to bike skills. Guess who never got a set of free rims? Liar. It's a waste of time.
    What was the stipulation (subscriber count for the drawing)?
    -Brian

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jsu1995
    What was the stipulation (subscriber count for the drawing)?
    "To win, all you have to do is subscribe"

No stipulations specified.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Contest Rules As Posted

This was the information on the contest as originally posted at this Bikeskills link: (likewise the 5,000 subscriber reference at the YouTube Channel) We regret any confusion.

How to Win Those Wheels and Contest Rules

How To Win

The way to win is simple: sign up for the Bikeskills Channel at YouTube… just like we’ve been saying. Once we get to 5,000 subscribers, we’re going to select, at random, among the new subscribers (after this blog entry goes out) a winning Bikeskills Channel subscriber. We’ll contact them via their YouTube subscriber address, and send them the wheels.

And if you don’t win this time, keep checking back because this is just the beginning of our giving away from great gifts!

Contest Rules

This contest is limited to residents of the US, and or others who can receive shipment of the wheelset within the continental United States*. If your state, county or city prohibits contests of this nature, then disregard this information. There is no purchase required. Other than what YouTube does with your contact information, Bikeskills and its affiliates won’t do anything with it (we won’t even have it for that matter…)

* In other words, while we can’t ship the wheels out of the US, if you can find a way to get them from someone inside the continental United States, we’ll get the wheels to them.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoward
    This was the information on the contest as originally posted at this Bikeskills link: (likewise the 5,000 subscriber reference at the YouTube Channel) We regret any confusion.

How to Win Those Wheels and Contest Rules

How To Win

The way to win is simple: sign up for the Bikeskills Channel at YouTube… just like we’ve been saying. Once we get to 5,000 subscribers, we’re going to select, at random, among the new subscribers (after this blog entry goes out) a winning Bikeskills Channel subscriber. We’ll contact them via their YouTube subscriber address, and send them the wheels.

And if you don’t win this time, keep checking back because this is just the beginning of our giving away from great gifts!

Contest Rules

This contest is limited to residents of the US, and or others who can receive shipment of the wheelset within the continental United States*. If your state, county or city prohibits contests of this nature, then disregard this information. There is no purchase required. Other than what YouTube does with your contact information, Bikeskills and its affiliates won’t do anything with it (we won’t even have it for that matter…)

* In other words, while we can’t ship the wheels out of the US, if you can find a way to get them from someone inside the continental United States, we’ll get the wheels to them.

The post said "all you have to do to win is subscribe." I subscribed and I did not win. How is that not supposed to be confusing?

This Space For Rent
    The post said "all you have to do to win is subscribe." I subscribed and I did not win. How is that not supposed to be confusing?
    If you are at all serious, then I feel sorry for you. Going through life must be tough with your way of thinking.
    -Brian

Seeeriously easy Livin
    I love the bikeskills videos, I'd already watched them all before you brough up thsi contest, I hope you guys add more videos soon.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jsu1995
    If you are at all serious, then I feel sorry for you. Going through life must be tough with your way of thinking.
    I don't need or want your pity. But one thing I really don't like is people who use blogs and and forums as an excuse to say mean spirited things they know they shouldn't say. I know, internet etiquette is slow in developing. Your forgiven.

This Space For Rent
    But one thing I really don't like is people who use blogs and and forums as an excuse to say mean spirited things they know they shouldn't say.
    Yet, you came in here calling the OP a liar.

. . . ironic, eh?
    -Brian

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Yeah, I called the OP a liar, because he lied. that's the definition of a liar. But don't take my word for it. You go ahead and subscribe and we'll see how that goes for you. I'm just trying to give fair warning not to waste your time. If you don't care, you don't need to insult me. That's just being mean spirited.
    Last edited by poontank; 09-13-2009 at 06:02 AM.