Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiggle Coupon

mtbr member

Wiggle Coupon

CRC usually has better prices overall but they do have some low deals. Just found 12EXTRA to give 12% off and ordered an XTR cassette. Free shipping to the USA at only $82+.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Man! You just saved me some bucks! Thanks!

mtbr member
    I went to try that code and it worked. Before I checked out I thought... Hmmm... you know how sometimes there are codes depending on how much you spend....So I thought that there might be another code? So I deleted 12extra and tried 15extra... and it worked for 15%!

Now I can spend!!!

mtbr member
    Thanks for the coupon onegymrat,

I've been keeping an eye out for a coupon to order a Set of Crest 29 wheelset with the Hope Hoops Pro2 EVO hubs. I ordered both front and rear wheels plus the X12 Thru Axle conversion kits for $377.25 CAD shipped using the coupon

After I placed my order I seen jjmtb1's post that 15extra also worked but it was too late. That would of saved me another $12 and that would of almost paid for the conversion kit, but I'm quite happy with the $51 that the 12EXTRA saved me.
    Current bikes:

2014 Framed Minnesota 2.0 Fatbike
    2012 Trek Superfly 100 AL Pro
    2011 Specialized Rockhopper

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Thanks for the heads up! Picked up a pair of the Crest/Hope wheels as well. By far the best deal I've seen. Anyone have experience with shipping time/customs to the US from wiggle?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripn View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Picked up a pair of the Crest/Hope wheels as well. By far the best deal I've seen. Anyone have experience with shipping time/customs to the US from wiggle?
    Most of the prices I've checked out are about on par with the cheapest stateside prices. I've had good luck lately using cycle club sports and getting treefort to pricematch them if you didn't want to deal with the UK shipping.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmtb1 View Post
    I went to try that code and it worked. Before I checked out I thought... Hmmm... you know how sometimes there are codes depending on how much you spend....So I thought that there might be another code? So I deleted 12extra and tried 15extra... and it worked for 15%!

Now I can spend!!!
    Thanks! Just used the 15EXTRA code on a set of XT M785 disc brakes ($196.28 shipped!). Spreading some rep around!

mtbr member
    It's been a while since I ordered from Wiggle but I've never had issues with customs with them or CRC. I haven't gotten my shipment yet but normally 7-8 business days to arrive. Crossing my fingers!

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    $340 USD shipped for a set of Hope Pro2 Evo wheelset, it doesn't get any better then that.
    Thanks OP!

mtbr member
    I got my shipping confirmation today and estimated delivery data is Feb 19th to Canada for the Crest 29/ Hopes Evo Pro 2 Wheelset.
    Current bikes:

2014 Framed Minnesota 2.0 Fatbike
    2012 Trek Superfly 100 AL Pro
    2011 Specialized Rockhopper

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Congrats to those who got the Crest/Hope set, you'll like them. If I remember correctly, you'll need Stan's yellow tape, valves, and sealant if you want to go tubeless. When I bought mine some time back from Wiggle, they came with green Hope rim tape, 20mm caps, QRs, and extra spokes, but no tubeless supplies. Maybe Hope changed things since then, but just a heads up for the tubeless guys to follow up with Wiggle so there isn't any surprises when they arrive. Surprisingly, they ship just as fast if not faster than some of the stateside companies.

mtbr member
    Thanks everybody for pushing the Wiggle codes! If one can pick up a pair of XT brakes for around $200, that's a deal.
    The 15EXTRA worked too, off their sale stuff to boot. ( I picked up a specific Ultegra crankset I was looking for, plus the 9000 BB for just over $200! )

I still find Jenson one of most liberal pricematchers, was getting a match from a Nashbar/Performance Oe Ultegra, but Jenson and Wiggle have free ship over a certain amount and I still saved $30 w Wig. (Still may order from Jenson for their consistent good business -though somehow ship is generally slow, probably will equal Wiggle's ship. But I never get in a tizzy over a ship taking an extra couple of days. If I need it RIGHT AWAY, then I go to my mediocre LBS.)

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    JensonUSA is great at price matching. However, I don't think they price match Wiggle. And for sure they don't price match coupon code price

mtbr member
    I didn't mean to suggest I was pricematching overseas -that never goes, not allowed.
    I was relating the trip I was taking in hunting down that crankset; Jenson discounted from Nash's clearance, or for me to just go all in with Wiggle.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Thanks for the coupon code! I had my eye on a flow/hope2 wheel set. This pushed me over the edge and I finally ordered.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Same here $350 with 10mm rear hub conversion for hopes and flow EXs! Yes. Confirmed with wiggle and they said for sure the hopes are shipping with the new EX rims.

I picked up a XT crankset for $155 with bb crazy deal.

Thanks for the code

mtbr member
    Where do you enter this code, at the VOUCHER CODE? I get "The Gift Voucher code does not exist, is invalid, or has not been entered correctly".

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sand wedge View Post
    Where do you enter this code, at the VOUCHER CODE? I get "The Gift Voucher code does not exist, is invalid, or has not been entered correctly".
    Under Promo CodeWiggle Coupon-promo-code.png

mtbr member
    I think its dead. I convinced myself I needed new brakes and tried this morning and it didn't work.

Worked last night when I added them to my basket. Didn't feel like getting my wallet at the time so I went to bed. I guess that's where the term... You snooze you loose... Comes from.

Anybody regretting buying a set of xt brakes?

mtbr member
    Edit... I have fat fingers and can't type the code correctly. Still works.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmtb1 View Post
    Anybody regretting buying a set of xt brakes?
    I haven't heard many functional complaints about xt brakes, they'll probably be great for you. Only thing I've heard is they could be better looking is about it.

And the coupon is making my buy finger itch too on a set of Hope m4 brakes.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    using 15EXTRA i bought a stans crest 29er wheelset with hope pro evo2 hubs for 345 delivered to so cal take advantage of the exchange rate thanks for the heads up oh yeah it took only 3 days

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Who does the final delivery for wiggle's free shipping in the USA? Or does that vary?

mtbr member
    From the 3 or 4 times that I've ordered from Wiggle, and another 4 or 5 from CRC, it's the USPS. I've always had to sign for it, otherwise, they'll leave a card for you to go pick up at the nearest post office. They used to take 7-8 days from order date, but my last CRC order took 14 days. I ordered a cassette last Sunday and expecting it next week. Will keep everyone posted.

Also, I checked the site and both the 12extra and 15extra have expired.

mtbr member
    Ordered wheels on Monday and got them today (sat) in Wisco, usps. Thats 4 business days and a Saturday delivery. Not bad for free shipping from the UK.

FYI I just tried the code again and it worked for me.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast