mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Where can I buy Industry Nine All-Mountains online?

Anyone know where I can purchase i9's online? I'd like the red All-Mountain ones. I don't need custom rims.

THanks,
    /gC

Ti is addictive
    Quote Originally Posted by gateCrasher
    Anyone know where I can purchase i9's online? I'd like the red All-Mountain ones. I don't need custom rims.

THanks,
    /gC
    I'm getting mine from Chad at Red Barn Bicycles, Larry at MT. Highcyclery is also a reputable I-9 dealer as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

THanks,
    /gC
    Speedgoat sells them.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    These are some hard buggers to find in stock... I've called about 10 places so far. A few of the places had some in stock, just not the color that I was looking for. This just makes me want them more

/gC

Ti is addictive
    These are some hard buggers to find in stock... I've called about 10 places so far. A few of the places had some in stock, just not the color that I was looking for. This just makes me want them more

/gC
    Very few I-9 dealers have them in stock........If you want em bad enough, you gotta order them exactly the way you want em and pray the 2-3 week wheelbuild time goes quickly.......

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Yep, I think I got lucky on a shorter build time. Will find out today or tomorrow. I feel like Cartman in that episode of South Park where he has to wait for his Wii. Hmn..we are supposed to have freezing weather tonight.........

/gC

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    I'm getting mine from Chad at Red Barn Bicycles, Larry at MT. Highcyclery is also a reputable I-9 dealer as well.
    This is going on as my desktop background until I get my wheels!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    w000h00! Placed an order with Chad about 3 minutes ago! Great guy, btw! I also had a nice conversation with Larry, but I'm so dang anxious to get these things and Chad was able to commit to giving me a great deal and getting them to me earlier than the rest of the shops. Kudos to CHad!

I've lurked these forums for years, especially when I get stumped with something. Once again, they have proven to be an invaluable source of information.

/gC

Ti is addictive
    Yeah, Chad is my go to dealer in the bike parts/frame department........I owe him for 4 bikes this year and all the nice bits to go with em........He's also one amazing wheelbuilder...I got 2 sets of CK/DT4.1's lace by the guy and no issues ever.......

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Yeah, Chad is my go to dealer in the bike parts/frame department........I owe him for 4 bikes this year and all the nice bits to go with em........He's also one amazing wheelbuilder...I got 2 sets of CK/DT4.1's lace by the guy and no issues ever.......
    CK's were my second choice....but man, those I-9's just have a strange lure about them.

/gC

meow?
    just FYI... my first set I waited a little over 9 weeks for and I've been waiting almost 6 for my new set. but... they are so worth it!

discombobulated SuperModerator
    Jun 2005
    Craig @ mendoncyclesmith.com also sells them...
    CDT

giddy up!
    The Path Bike Shop in Tustin CA has quite a few pairs hanging in their wheel rack....I'd say at least 7-9 pairs.

714-669-0784
    www.thepathbikeshop.com