mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Where can I buy, a IS brake adaper from 160mm to 180mm

Like the red part in the picture, but on the 10mm increment (radius, 20mm diameter..)

Thanks in advance and Yes I suck at searching the internet

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Here's one from China: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Redbike-New-...-/281015718816

Hope makes them and you should be able to find them where Hope brake products are sold. But they're probably around $20.
    Bamboo is real.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkston32 View Post
    Great find, thanks

Hope makes them and you should be able to find them where Hope brake products are sold. But they're probably around $20.
    Funny I look and look on the Hope site and I was not able to find any, I keep looking.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkston32 View Post

Thanks for your heads up, I found it on the Hope site, the code is HBIS20 In case anybody is interested.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto View Post
    Thanks for your heads up, I found it on the Hope site, the code is HBIS20 In case anybody is interested.
    Great, I'm glad you found it!
    Bamboo is real.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I end up getting one of the Chinese versions since I'm running a 183mm Hope rotor on XTR brakes that are suppose to be for 160mm (180 with the adapter) and I need the "Slots" to fine tune that fit.

I got a email from them right away saying that the part will arrive from the 5 to the 20 of December but needless to say and I got it today (I week earlier), the fit and finish is excellent, in fact I'm ordering three more for other brakes I have..