mtbr member

No good What's up with Jenson lately??

I recently ordered 3 items and 2 of them shipped in one box and the other item (a $8.00 Lizard Skin) was shipped seperately. They said everything was in stock and I got charged $8.95 for shipping on the Lizard Skin & $8.95 on the other parts. The shipping was more than the Lizard Skin. Why was I charged on the shipping twice?? They aren't what they used to be!!!!

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by blurman
    Why was I charged on the shipping twice??
    That is a question that would be best answered by the folks at jenson themselves. they may be able to resolve the problem, or at least tell you why.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Jenson has folded the QBP parts catalog into their regular stock listings. The two will ship separately but you should not be charged extra shipping.

If an item's shipping status does not say "ships today" it probably comes directly from QBP and not the Jenson warehouse.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

Agreed that you need to call them. I just ordered from them and had them ship a chain the day after the rest of the order shipped - but I was only charged once for shipping. When added together the two charges to my card equalled the amount originally given when I checked out. I would urge you to double check that you were overcharged and then give them a call to sort it out.

Good luck,
    C

mtbr member
    May 2006
    like every one is saying give them a call i have only had one problem with them and it was sorted out very quickly once i called them.