mtbr member
    Jul 2006

what is a fair price to ask???

Hi everyone, I just did a bike build that wound up costing way more than expected, so I am wanting to sell the bike to help pay for school tuition. I spent about 1400 on it. It is a Haro Extreme X3, with nothing stock on it. The frame was used but every other item on the bike is brand new. It has Rock Shock Recon U-Turn 80-130mm travel with adjustable travel, compression, and rebound. Weinmann XP2002 Double walled rims with kenda karma tires off a khs dj100, with front hayes discs, and rear tektro. The break levers and shifters, front and rear derailuers are all Shimano Deore, it has a TruVative FiveD crankset w/ BB, it is 27 speed. Sram rear cassette and chain. Intense Odi lock jaw grips, axim downhill stem, aheadset, syncrose DH bars, haro seat post with fiz'ik: saddel. Rear travel is 5-6' and has Fox vanilla r w/ propedal. I think that is everything, it is really an awesome bike but is much more than I need. Just wanted to know how much I should expect to get for it, I was hopeing atleast $1000. Is that to high, to low, fair??? Parts alone this bike is worth a lot, it's an amazing ride, feedback would be greatly appretiated, and feel free to give an offer if you are interested in purchasing it. Thanks a lot everybody

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Tough Market

Sorry coop there are better deals ot there for a $1000.
    man i just saw a gary fisher tasmajara-retail $1200.00 go for $275. on craigs list
    buy the way i missed that deal.