mtbr member
    Jan 2011

WARNING:double check your amout paid before checking out at Competitive cyclist

Just now went to the Rockshox Reverb seatpost sale. Their sale price stated at $206.47. After adding to cart it will become $370. So DOUBLE CHECK before checking out your cart!!!

2010 RockShox Reverb Seatpost - Competitive Cyclist

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I've never had a bad experience with CC. Call them up - I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Tree Crasher
    Yea they need a new webmaster. They listed an XTR crankset normally $464 but now on sale for $500!

2011 Shimano XTR Dyna-Sys FC-M980 Race Crankset - Double - Competitive Cyclist
    CRAP... I'm in the wrong gear

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I tried to order a WTB silverado SLT seat from them listed as $149 on sale for $59. When I added to cart it jumped to $160. It did warn me that it detected a price mistake. I called them and asked if I could get the sale price listed on their site and they informed me that they reloaded their site and have been having a few old listings resurface. This was on Saturday so I am surprised that they are still having issues.
    Killing it with close inspection.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by neverdie View Post
    Just now went to the Rockshox Reverb seatpost sale. Their sale price stated at $206.47. After adding to cart it will become $370. So DOUBLE CHECK before checking out your cart!!!

2010 RockShox Reverb Seatpost - Competitive Cyclist
    Yeah, I see the same thing.
    I wonder if somehow it's being matched to the 2012 Reverb price?

bog
    mtbr member
    They have tons of problems with their website right now with many price mess-ups when you add to cart. If you contact them they'll make it right - but I sure wish they would fix all of these issues.
    SC Tallboy C : Giant TCX SLR : Giant Propel Adv SL DA9070

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fsrxc View Post
    Yeah, I see the same thing.
    I wonder if somehow it's being matched to the 2012 Reverb price?
    yeah, really weird!!! Something is very wrong here... send them an email or call them