Huckin' trails

Vredestein Bull Lock tires for $17 on Jenson

Yup. Check hem out. They only have 26x2.35 left. Just ordered one. Already have 2 of the 26x2 version and they are great so far for me.

Edit : Added link and pic.

Vredestein Bull Lock Tire Folding > Components > Tires and Tubes > Tires | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vredestein Bull Lock tires for  on Jenson-ti283a10.jpg  

Last edited by David C; 03-26-2012 at 07:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    Yup. Check hem out. They only have 26x2.35 left. Just ordered one. Already have 2 of the 26x2 version and they are great so far for me.
    Thanks, ordered 2 has a backup!

powered by peanut butter.
    I picked up a set of these last year. Great tires, relatively light, and they're certainly burly. They're wider than some 2.4 WTB tires that I have.
    "Never trust a man in a blue trench coat. Never drive a car when you're dead." -- Tom Waits

Huckin' trails
    Yeah, my brother ordered two of the 26x2.0 last summer for his XC bike and has been happy so far. I was in the market to replace my rear WTB Motoraptor 2.4, so though I give it a try for the 2.35 version. I'll let you know how it goes compared to my current 2.4 WTB.
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

Huckin' trails
    Got the tire in 2 weeks ago and have 2 dirt rides on them. First one was with the tire threads in a "front" rotation direction (note the tire is on the rear wheel only) and as low as 19psi. Felt the control over dust hard pack and small gravel wasn't great, washing out easy and needed to correct the rear end with my body weight when cornering. Climbing was alright I guess.

Second ride I flipped the tire backward and run about 30 or so. Felt a lot better on the climbs over loose, better traction going down too. I still need to experiment with pressures and adapt to the more knobby rear end before I can truly pronounce myself on the tire's behaviors.

Lighten my rear end by 210g though.