mtbr member

Ultimate workstand deal

I just saw that SuperGo has the top-end UItimate workstand, the BRS-80, for $150 in their Hot Deals section. I have a 10-7ear old version of this stand...it's excellent. If you're in the market and are ready to spend close to this much, step up and you'll not regret it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks for the Tip!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Ultimate Workstand Deals

Quote Originally Posted by EBasil
    I just saw that SuperGo has the top-end UItimate workstand, the BRS-80, for $150 in their Hot Deals section. I have a 10-7ear old version of this stand...it's excellent. If you're in the market and are ready to spend close to this much, step up and you'll not regret it.
    BeyondBikes.com has the black Ultimate Pro stand for $149.99 with free shipping. No tote bag, though.
    The red stand with bag is $159.99.
    Might be worth a call to Licktons (Lickbike.com) about a price match. They'll match and give you 11% of the difference on items that qualify.

I ordered a stand from Performance the other day (price match with Supergo) and applied the 20% coupon code. Over the phone, the customer service rep said no problem combining the two, but we'll see what the invoice says. It should be here today.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon
    BeyondBikes.com has the black Ultimate Pro stand for $149.99 with free shipping. No tote bag, though.
    Might be worth a call to Licktons (Lickbike.com) about a price match. They'll match and give you 11% of the difference on items that qualify.

I ordered a stand from Performance the other day (price match with Supergo) and applied the 20% coupon code. Over the phone, the customer service rep said no problem combining the two, but we'll see what the invoice says. It should be here today.

Can't find the Ultimate Pro Stand on the Beyondbikes.com site anywhere. Can you post up a link?

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Asahi
    Can't find the Ultimate Pro Stand on the Beyondbikes.com site anywhere. Can you post up a link?

Paste this into your browser: http://www.beyondbikes.com/bb/ba/asp...P/ab/items.htm

The black stand is listed twice. Two different prices, also. The red stand is listed further down the page.

Good luck.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

REI has the Consumer Model for 120 In their latest circular

that is all

No Brakes
    Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon

I was wondering, what did they quote you on the shipping? The rep was kind enough to do both the price match and 20% discount but when it came to the shipping cost, it was double the usual cost (team member...even at upgraded 2nd day). So the net effect on the 20% was almost zip, zero, nada...oh well. Guess I'll be stopping by one of their stores and picking it up in person.

On a side note, EBasil...you the man! Been waiting for a sale on this for a while. Thanks much!