banned

Trico Iron Case $279 shipped

Don't know if this has been posted before (not sure if the search is functional yet), but I just purchased two Iron Cases from Trico direct, for $279 each, shipped, from their website. I had some special requests for the order and Art's service via email was great.

It was a no-brainer since used ones on fleabay with shipping are going for nearly the same or more, new ones go for more. It was too easy to just go through Trico.

http://tricosports.com/

Both arrived boxed and safe, via FedEx, whom I prefer because they tend to deliver faster than their estimates, such as in this case.
    Last edited by Jerk_Chicken; 03-05-2008 at 12:24 PM.

No, that's not phonetic
    Superb cases. We've had a pair of those for years and they have held up magnificently through many trips to Utah.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    Don't know if this has been posted before (not sure if the search is functional yet), but I just purchased two Iron Cases from Trico direct, for $279 each, shipped, from their website. I had some special requests for the order and Art's service via email was great.

It was a no-brainer since used ones on fleabay with shipping are going for nearly the same or more, new ones go for more. It was too easy to just go through Trico.

http://tricosports.com/

Both arrived boxed and safe, via FedEx, whom I prefer because they tend to deliver faster than their estimates, such as in this case.
    I scored one for my trip to Whistler from Nashbar. 20% coupon really brought the price down.

My traveling buddies have the same thing so I had to customize mine with unique stickers.