mtbr member
    Jan 2007

topeak mountain morph $17 shipped

Hey I've been looking for a good deal on this for a while. If you don't know what it is, it's a frame pump with a twist: it has a fold-out foot to make it like a floor pump and supposedly easier and quicker to use than most frame pumps. it's still little though, so it won't slow you down. nashbar has it on sale for 16.95, and it'll be shipped free with their coupon 2312409691 until the may 14. It's half msrp, and even cheaper than ebay. Check mtbr reviews:

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Pump/product_86616.shtml

btw, nashbar.com still lists it as $25, so maybe you have to call? I just got the magazine with the $17 price today.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Too bad not the road version with the built in gauge. I can without difficulty get road tires to 100 psi with it.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazylax42
    Hey I've been looking for a good deal on this for a while. If you don't know what it is, it's a frame pump with a twist: it has a fold-out foot to make it like a floor pump and supposedly easier and quicker to use than most frame pumps. it's still little though, so it won't slow you down. nashbar has it on sale for 16.95, and it'll be shipped free with their coupon 2312409691 until the may 14. It's half msrp, and even cheaper than ebay. Check mtbr reviews:

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Pump/product_86616.shtml

btw, nashbar.com still lists it as $25, so maybe you have to call? I just got the magazine with the $17 price today.
    Did you have any luck getting the pump at $16.95? I'm interested in the same one and its on sale at REI for 23.95 but $17 w/free shipping is obviously cheaper.