mtbr member
    Oct 2009

too cheap to be truth

hi ,

i'm kenny oon from singapore . i found this bicycle shop selling YETI bike very cheap .can someone help me . does this shop exist in HOUSTON .

http://www.alibaba.com/member/us1075...ntactinfo.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/..._XTR_Bike.html

thanks
    kenny

The White Jeff W
    Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
    All 575's have an aluminum frame. The rear triangle is available in all carbon or aluminum w/carbon seatstays.

Wheel Size: 24"
    Wrong again. 26"

Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Piece/Pieces
    You have to order 2?

Miracle Bike is home industry that founded at October 2008, we supply bicycle parts, also build complete bicycle. We accept bicyle order with requsted parts with low prize
    2200 with free overnight delivery. That's a nearly $6000 bike. Sounds sketchy.
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Telephone number is is Oregon. (503 area code)
    Originally Posted by Vtolds/Dremer03---- "assume any bikes left unlocked and unattended are free to take"

Is dang happy!
    Sounds too good to be true.

Since you are in Singapore maybe you can tell me if yopisuyudi.com is a real company.
    They have some deals that look too good to be true also.
    They also have something against salesgirls.

"We don't own a physical shop, don't own a sales or pickup center, don't hire any salesgirl. Due to this , we sometimes can sell cheaper than physical shops simply because we can save money on paying rental, electricity bill , salesgirl's salary and etc. We started in Jan 2006, and the response has been growing in line with Indonesia growing netizens and broadband. Until 2008, we have sold to more than 1,000 customers in and outside Indonesia . we have more than 200 items at this time in our webstore, our current product lines are mainly Sport and Health products. Our Believe We believe Internet shopping is very convenient and cost saving to you. Not only you can sometimes buy at lower price, you can also save money on petrol and parking fee. You will be free from traffic jam hassle, snatch thieves and pick pocketing threats. Our Vision We want to be a one of the largest internet shopping business in the world"

I hate it when someone steals my snatch by the way.
    Last edited by Mr. Doom; 10-04-2009 at 07:46 AM.
    The wheel is a extension of the foot

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    +1 on the Yupi store. Some insane prices on GT bikes there... too good to be true?

K Lives
    That mission statement or whatever that was, is a huge red flag. Scammers strangely tend to have the same broken English style to them, be it 419scams or whatever.

Simple, if it sounds too good to be true, walk away..

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by karateka
    That mission statement or whatever that was, is a huge red flag. Scammers strangely tend to have the same broken English style to them, be it 419scams or whatever.
    Actually, broken English just means they speak another language. Trust me, there are plenty of scammers that have perfect English.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009

hi

hi,

1. karateka That mission statement or whatever that was, is a huge red flag. Scammers strangely tend to have the same broken English style to them, be it 419scams or whatever.

@@@@thank you for correcting my broken english .i'm a 40 year old chinese man still trying to learn to ride,english......etc . maybe in 10-20 years time you might need to learn chinese

2. mr Doom are you mr doni anugerah?

thanks
    kenny

Is dang happy!

Not Mr. doni anugerah.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyoss
    hi,

1. karateka That mission statement or whatever that was, is a huge red flag. Scammers strangely tend to have the same broken English style to them, be it 419scams or whatever.

@@@@thank you for correcting my broken english .i'm a 40 year old chinese man still trying to learn to ride,english......etc . maybe in 10-20 years time you might need to learn chinese

2. mr Doom are you mr doni anugerah?

thanks
    kenny
    That guy probably has some bank and I am just a mechanic in the states.
    Mr. Doom is a fictional character created by Bill Hicks for his movie "Ninja Bachelor Party" and is too busy reforming Robitussin addicts to sell bikes online.
    The wheel is a extension of the foot

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doom
    Sounds too good to be true.

Since you are in Singapore maybe you can tell me if yopisuyudi.com is a real company.
    They have some deals that look too good to be true also.
    They also have something against salesgirls.

"We don't own a physical shop, don't own a sales or pickup center, don't hire any salesgirl. Due to this , we sometimes can sell cheaper than physical shops simply because we can save money on paying rental, electricity bill , salesgirl's salary and etc. We started in Jan 2006, and the response has been growing in line with Indonesia growing netizens and broadband. Until 2008, we have sold to more than 1,000 customers in and outside Indonesia . we have more than 200 items at this time in our webstore, our current product lines are mainly Sport and Health products. Our Believe We believe Internet shopping is very convenient and cost saving to you. Not only you can sometimes buy at lower price, you can also save money on petrol and parking fee. You will be free from traffic jam hassle, snatch thieves and pick pocketing threats. Our Vision We want to be a one of the largest internet shopping business in the world"

I hate it when someone steals my snatch by the way.
    What does sales girls have to do with selling cheaper lol

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gridtalker
    What does sales girls have to do with selling cheaper lol
    They cost money to hire....

Fat Biker
    Aug 2006
    I've been working in Houston, Tx as a hot shot courier driver for years and I know every inch of downtown. 315 Capitol St does not have a bike shop located anywhere near it. In fact it's called Bayou Place which includes a few restaurants and a movie theatre. No retail stores nor office space. As mentioned earlier 503 is not a Houston area code. 281, 713, and 832 are the only area codes for Houston. This guy is a fake!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009

a big thanks to you

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude
    I've been working in Houston, Tx as a hot shot courier driver for years and I know every inch of downtown. 315 Capitol St does not have a bike shop located anywhere near it. In fact it's called Bayou Place which includes a few restaurants and a movie theatre. No retail stores nor office space. As mentioned earlier 503 is not a Houston area code. 281, 713, and 832 are the only area codes for Houston. This guy is a fake!

Hi soccerdude,

thank you very much for the info . ride safe