mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Thule Doubletrack 2 Bike Hitch

Been looking everywhere and everyone's price is the same 269.99, anyone got any coupon codes for any discounts on any good legit websites? I need to get a rack ASAP thanks

S&G CREW
    Feb 2008
    there was one for $242 somewhere.I just typed in cheapest thule doubletrack and it came up with a site for whatever percent off than it took you to a bike shop website.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007

CracksAndRacks

$269.95 at CracksAndRacks and there is a 10% code (mtbr2011) and free shipping. I bought my rack from them and the service was great.

Thule 990XT Doubletrack 2 Bike Tray Style Hitch Mounted Rack

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Im alittle pissed with Cracksandracks right now. I just place a order for the Thule Doubletrack on the site it didnt say anything about it being out of stock so i went ahead and placed my order. About a hour after i placed the order i get a email saying they are out of stock and MIGHT be getting more at the end of next week as much as i wanna give them my business i cant wait 2 or 3 weeks to get the rack when theres other online site that have them in stock where i can get them in 3-5 days. I mean if it said on the site it wasnt in stock i wouldnt have ordered it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj923 View Post
    Im alittle pissed with Cracksandracks right now. I just place a order for the Thule Doubletrack on the site it didnt say anything about it being out of stock so i went ahead and placed my order. About a hour after i placed the order i get a email saying they are out of stock and MIGHT be getting more at the end of next week as much as i wanna give them my business i cant wait 2 or 3 weeks to get the rack when theres other online site that have them in stock where i can get them in 3-5 days. I mean if it said on the site it wasnt in stock i wouldnt have ordered it.
    That's similar to my story except they had the manufacture send the rack directly to me. I ordered on Wednesday morning and had the rack Friday afternoon.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Did they do that on their own or did u call them? It was a little late when i got the email but im gonna call them tomorrow to cancel the order. I talked to another rep from a different website and they said they'll price match. Im not trying to be an ahole but i seriously aint trying to wait that long to get the rack when i can get one by this weekend.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    No not bikewagon. Either rackattack or etrailer

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I ordered the Thule Doubltrack 2 a few weeks ago from CracksAndRacks and had no issues at all. They even upgraded my shipping and everything. Great experience and communication from the seller.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Cracksandracks.com is awesome. I would contact them and see what they can do......they took very good care of me.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I called they just gave me a refund.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj923 View Post
    Did they do that on their own or did u call them? It was a little late when i got the email but im gonna call them tomorrow to cancel the order. I talked to another rep from a different website and they said they'll price match. Im not trying to be an ahole but i seriously aint trying to wait that long to get the rack when i can get one by this weekend.
    I ordered early one morning, received an email saying it was out of stock a few hours later, and then an email saying it was coming directly from the manufacture a few hours later. It worked out great for me.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Damn wish I would of had that option? When I asked about it they was like we should be getting some soon, I understand if u need it sooner and sent me a refund??