thread crapper
    Feb 2008

Thomson discounted

I saw the guys over at ebikestop.com are running a 20% off sale on Thomson stuff. I got the mailer last night and saw that and craft and brooks are all on sale right now, and it looks like they increased the discount on all their "outlet" stuff too. Looks like they have some super cheap camelbak stuff that they're blowing out.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Great. Friend just picked up Lazer Oasiz Helmet: White/Red; LG/XL @ eBikeStop.com based on your thread.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    Great. Friend just picked up Lazer Oasiz Helmet: White/Red; LG/XL @ eBikeStop.com based on your thread.
    Yeah, that might be the better deal. Think it's around $46 shipped!

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    I didn't even pay attention to that. I've never had a Lazer helmet. Anybody know if they're any good?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    If it fits then it's a good helmet. Kind of heavy according to the reviews online. Brian Lopes is a sponsored athlete with that lid. I saw one on the trail and the back was kind of Star Trek looking.

Initial Review: Lazer Oasiz helmet - Bike Rumor

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    great deal
    Last edited by gridtalker; 11-15-2012 at 05:45 AM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by scottap2003 View Post
    I saw the guys over at ebikestop.com are running a 20% off sale on Thomson stuff. I got the mailer last night and saw that and craft and brooks are all on sale right now, and it looks like they increased the discount on all their "outlet" stuff too. Looks like they have some super cheap camelbak stuff that they're blowing out.
    Cool. Was looking for some X4s