mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Team Cyclist TeamCyclist.com good or bad?

anyone have any opinions on this TeamCyclist.com? i am working far too hard to get a single order completed. price-match? despite the promise of price-matching w/o hassle, that took a week too. phone calls. e-mails. ugh.

what really ticked me off was this gem of a paragraph in the order status update. so many stories and none, to date, the truth.

The original item(s) that you ordered have already shipped and are on the way. If there were any item(s) that were not available from the manufacturer, then you will receive a Store Credit that you can use for an alternative selection.

Great. A store credit. Never again.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Team Cyclist (.com)

I am having the exact same experience, only maybe worsse. They state on their webpages, as well as in your order, that some items ship immediately, the rest in a week. After a week al I got was a note the something I ordered had been discontinued. A week after that I got another note that something else had been discontinued. It has now taken 3-4 weeks. They have now posted a message that the item I chose instead of one of the items they could not produce, is now available again, whereas the replacement I chose is not available. They have also charged my creditcard for 200$ more than the actual totalis supposed to be. As much as I desperately just want the rest of my stuff delivered without more trouble, I really can't recommend this company.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Teamcyclist

Now.. In all fairness I do think the extra high charge comes from a computer lag that has to do with them asking me to chose alternative items som many times. They have yet to deduct the items that are not being delivered. That being said, I am still royally annoyed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    iīve made an order to this guys a month ago, in my order status appears that order has been already shipped, i call them by phone (after expends some money in international calls) asking them for tracking number, they say that itīs been shipped for standard shipping and have no tracking number, iīve never pay std shipment, iīve pay them international air mail 1-3 days !!!, even if shipping was USPS via, thereīs always a track number, after read you all, i think they hasnīt send anything because isnīt in stock. the worse thing is sending a mail, a computer answer you automaticlly, never respondes a real person. iīll never do an order again.