Fireball in the Night

Sweat Gutr headband - Over 1690 miles on mine

Hey I just rec'd an email w/a code of FREESHIP15 from this Co.
    It was signed by President & Founder: Erick P. Flatt
    [SIZE="1"](have to roll your own joke with that one)[/SIZE]

I bought two in SEP 2006 and logged over 1690 miles of use on one. (the other is a spare I haven't unwrapped yet)

Now they have smoke and camo colors available. Mine are white/blue. The velcro and elastic band adjustments make it infinitely comfortable for whatever size pumpkin you're carrying around on your shoulders.

You can position the Sweat Gutr anywhere between your helmet and sunglasses. If your skull is lookin' a little Neanderthal like this author's, the Gutr will find it's own comfort line just above your unibrow. It doesn't retain heat during a ride, and b/c it doesn't absorb sweat, your head won't be cold & soggy at the end of a ride.

I clip the helmet straps through the loop of the Sweat Gutr and it's never lost in transit or storage. Clean it when you clean the helmet pads. Simple.

Here's an IDEA:
    IF you miss out on the free shipping from this Co. or another Co., people who occasionally ride together can organize a Group Buy of whatever product to split the shipping and then divvy the loot at a trailhead. It's a good reason to get together. I've done that several times with different products / different sports.
    everyone drives a Used Car

tl1
    Bicyclist

It's a very good product

I wear one when it's hot and humid. The material is very soft and comfortable and they don't cost much. You get zero sweat in your eyes when wearing one. Anyone that sweats a lot should own one.