mtbr member

Sram X9 Triggers And Deraillers

1. Has Any1 Already Price Shopped The Mail Order Folks And Identified The Best Prices?

2. Are 05's Available Yet?

Thanks In Advance

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I did a quick search recently and found that.......

1. Best prices seem to be JensonUSA at $50 for the X.9 rear derail. and $55 for the X.9 shifters (both). I would personal spend the extra $5 and get the X.0 shifters for $60 since they look cool .

2. I'll let someone else take this one.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    oops, my bad. Those prices are for the gripshifts. The x.9 trigger shifters are $65.

Tame the Penguin!

SRAM triggers

I paid $62 for my X-9 SRAM triggers. I also got a smoking deal on my X-0 rear derailleurs from the same outlet. PM for details if interested.

Turner Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by El Beastro
    I paid $62 for my X-9 SRAM triggers. I also got a smoking deal on my X-0 rear derailleurs from the same outlet. PM for details if interested.
    I just brought a shiftre x.9 derailler kit for 119, and a shimano front derailler, and I thought this was a good deal.

mtbr member

Dtrek Pricing ??

Quote Originally Posted by dtrek4500
    I just brought a shiftre x.9 derailler kit for 119, and a shimano front derailler, and I thought this was a good deal.
    Is this correct:
    04 SRAM X9 trigger shifters +
    04 SRAM X9 rear derrailer +
    04 Shimano XT fr derailer

Total $119.00 ???

From whom, this is good deal,
    best price I can find is Jenson 65+50 for triggers and rear derrailer = 115.00.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSPRINGS
    1. Has Any1 Already Price Shopped The Mail Order Folks And Identified The Best Prices?

Thanks In Advance

CSprings ... i've got the shifter / derailleur set on sale for $105, Should be the best thing going.

later, Chad
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://redbarnbicycles.com/

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CSPRINGS

Thanks In Advance
    http://www.bestwebbuys.com/bikes/index.html is a pretty good site for finding the best prices. Up to date for the most part.
    I got the x.9 rear D and triggers for $107.77 delivered from Performance. They price matched Jenson and I purchased it on double points reward weekend (have to be team performance member).

mtbr member

Nice Prices - Long cage not available yet :(

mwmtb, danK, ET AL:

Thanks for your pricings those are reasonable for sure. Unfortunately SRAM x9 are not available yet with long cagr rear d. I need this for my dually so I will have to simply wait another month. Perhaps they will have ft der available by then , or I will just keep my Ft XT der.

Performance is doing the right thing with price matching, they are able to stick around when others close up shop.

Later all

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    If it matters, I run a medium cage x.9 rear D with 12-34 xt and 22/34/44 xt crank on an xt front D, and ride a fs bike.

Turner Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by danK
    If it matters, I run a medium cage x.9 rear D with 12-34 xt and 22/34/44 xt crank on an xt front D, and ride a fs bike.
    The shimano derailler was another $30.00, so the whole thing was actually 160.66