mtbr member

29 some of the time...
    Great price, but picture is of the old version and description is of the new version. Moot point as it is out of stock anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine
    that's the stupidest idea this side of pinkbike.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I ordered about 1 hour after I saw the post from Bromine. Shifters arrived today with a great deal on a XTR front derailleur for $30. Parts look gorgeous! Thanks for the tip!
    I will be checking their clearance specials more often. Does Colorado Cylist have the nicest catalogue out there? I haven't seen any better - 88 pages bicycle candy.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddur
    I ordered about 1 hour after I saw the post from Bromine. Shifters arrived today with a great deal on a XTR front derailleur for $30. Parts look gorgeous! Thanks for the tip!
    I will be checking their clearance specials more often. Does Colorado Cylist have the nicest catalogue out there? I haven't seen any better - 88 pages bicycle candy.
    I got screwed, order quickly. They charged my credit card, no shipping confirmation as they usually do. When I called they said they never had the item it was a mistake and credited my account.

So they basically lied and screwed me over. Deals when compared to PBK and other sources are pretty rare on Colorado Cylist, I wouldn't get to excited. they have great quality stuff, but you pay for it.