mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Specialized MTB shoes...Any deals?

Hey guys I'm looking for a new pair of Specialized MTB Comp shoes. Anyone know of any shops that don't want full retail? All the shops in Boise want $150...help?

mtbr member
    Keep a look out on eBay. I just recently picked up a pair of "like new" Specialized Carbon Pro's for $105 off of there. Those retail for $275! Very happy with that purchase!

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Be careful on ebay - there are fake specialized shoes out there.

As for deals, specialized has a clearance sale on their web store every winter. Don't know exact dates though. I got some comps the last time for, I think, $90.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    eBay. Purchased new in box Pro carbon 2012 model from legit brick and mortar store for $170.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    westin, who was the seller? I will check them out and see if they can get the shoes I want. Thanks

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    They were closing out a few remaining 2012 in limited sizes before the 2013. They have nothing listed now. And, of course, Specialized has a very strict mailorder policy.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 92gli View Post
    As for deals, specialized has a clearance sale on their web store every winter. Don't know exact dates though. I got some comps the last time for, I think, $90.
    This. I bought a pair last winter for around $70... I think it was in January or February. They had a ton of options and lots of sizes.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    eBay. Purchased new in box Pro carbon 2012 model from legit brick and mortar store for $170.
    I'm in the same boat. Been looking for some Pro or S-works MTB shoes in a size 45.5 for what seem like forever. Everything I've come across is in all sizes but what I need. Will just have to keep looking over the winter.

human dehumidifier
    I bought a pair of Comps in size 43 off the Specialized site when they were closing them out. Wore them a handful of times, injured my ankle, switched to flats, will never war them again. I'll let them go if they fit you. A little dirty but otherwise still new.
    NFL will punish America for its sins with Katy Perry as the Super Bowl halftime show.