Thread: Shock pump

Sofa King We Todd Did

Shock pump

Do all shock pumps basically do the same thing? Are there differences between them? I'm looking for a shock pump for my rear shock, a Fox Float RL ProPedal. Saw a Wrench Force one for about $30. Is this how much they usually run? I've tried to do some searches but shock pumps don't seem to be that 'popular'...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

mtbr member

That's the one I got

Works great so far. Seems well made. I've heard some of the cheaper ones can fail at the hose connection.

Jim

mtbr member
    I have the bargain Supergo Aireon shock pump for $19 and it's been fine for two years. Don't know what they sell it for nowadays, but can't be that much.

It has everything the others have, including the important air release button.
    Buy products mentioned in this post: Roach Motels and Flowbee Hair Cutting System

mtbr member
    Just checked and they still sell the 300psi model that I have for $20.

They have also added this heavier duty 400psi model that looks pretty phat and nice with the braided hose and 90 degree pump head.

Also just $20.

Buy products mentioned in this post: Roach Motels and Flowbee Hair Cutting System

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinWheelz
    Saw a Wrench Force one for about $30.
    Is it the pump that has a long hose that's equal length of the cylinder? Hose swivels by the guage and clips to the pump? If so, that's the I have. I like it better than the Fox brand because the longer hose provides more room(for lack of a better word) to pump. You do not have to hold the pump as steady and in-place as the Fox (don't have to worry as much about bending the valve).

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

I got mine at Nashbar or performance

Quote Originally Posted by SpinWheelz
    Do all shock pumps basically do the same thing? Are there differences between them? I'm looking for a shock pump for my rear shock, a Fox Float RL ProPedal. Saw a Wrench Force one for about $30. Is this how much they usually run? I've tried to do some searches but shock pumps don't seem to be that 'popular'...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
    a couple of years ago. About $20 , does the job fine.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

If you're a Performance Team member:

They've got their Hurricane model for $14.99. I've got one but have not used it yet. They say the head doesn't leak.

Use the discount code 6000387 for an additional 20% off. With Team membership ( $20/hr ), you'll get back an additional 10% in store credit as well as expedited shipping.

JT

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

OOPS... There's either a $50 or $75 minimum purchase

They've got their Hurricane model for $14.99. I've got one but have not used it yet. They say the head doesn't leak.

Use the discount code 6000387 for an additional 20% off. With Team membership ( $20/hr ), you'll get back an additional 10% in store credit as well as expedited shipping.

JT[/QUOTE]