mtbr member
    Mar 2011

Shipping Times from Merlin to USA?

I ordered a small item from merlin at the end of August. The day after my order I got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. A few days later the tracking said the package had arrived at New York KENNEDY and was being processed for delivery.

Three weeks later and nothing yet. The tracking info has never been updated again. Merlin responded to an email and said that they don't get any updates until the delivery is attempted.

Is my package in customs purgatory? Could it have been lost by now? Not sure how long it normally takes to get something to California from the UK, but my friend got his wheels through wiggle in 4 days...

The White Jeff W
    I ordered something from them a couple weeks ago. It showed up at my door just a few days after tracking showed it landed in New York.
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Update: Merlin has been really responsive.

They said that there have been some delayed packages recently that take 3 weeks for delivery. At the end of this week they offered to re-ship or refund, so I'll wait a few more days.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    My small order took 8 days to receive. I live in the Rocky Mountain area. Ordered it on 9/10, received it on 9/18

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    amazingly my item arrived right after merlin refunded my order. a day shy of 4 weeks. I blame USPS.

Yes, I did the right thing and contacted merlin and paid for the item.