Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Save 25% on Five Ten Shoes at Competitive Cyclist

    Just got the email. Looks like a good deal, CC is always good to deal with in my experience.

    Craig

  2. #2
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Mac View Post
    Just got the email. Looks like a good deal, CC is always good to deal with in my experience.



    Craig
    They are a good company

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    149
    You can get these at Amazon for the same price or cheaper for future reference. If you join their shoe club you can also get an extra 20% off and it doesnt cost anything.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by carrlf View Post
    You can get these at Amazon for the same price or cheaper for future reference. If you join their shoe club you can also get an extra 20% off and it doesnt cost anything.
    THANKS!

    I was going to order from CC but held off. I'm glad I did. Your heads up got me the last size 14 Impact 2 Mids for $82.61.
    2011 Dawes Deadeye | 2011 Niner EMD9 | 2014 Santa Cruz Tallboy AL

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by carrlf View Post
    You can get these at Amazon for the same price or cheaper for future reference. If you join their shoe club you can also get an extra 20% off and it doesnt cost anything.
    Can you return them forever, even if worn out?

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Hack View Post
    Can you return them forever, even if worn out?
    The purpose of backcountrys return policy program is not to use the product for its intended purpose for there intended amount of time, you must be a democrat. Thats why companies cant offer these types of policies because cheap people who want things for nothing take advantage of them. But to answer your question Amazon will not take back your shoes a year later and all beat up, but they do have free return shipping on their shoes if they do not fit or you do not want them for the first 30 days.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by carrlf View Post
    The purpose of backcountrys return policy program is not to use the product for its intended purpose for there intended amount of time, you must be a democrat. Thats why companies cant offer these types of policies because cheap people who want things for nothing take advantage of them. But to answer your question Amazon will not take back your shoes a year later and all beat up, but they do have free return shipping on their shoes if they do not fit or you do not want them for the first 30 days.
    I was trying to kid a little bit and also give a nod to Backcountry's excellent service. I've yet to return anything to Backcountry and I've bought a lot of stuff there. I did return a stroller the other day after 6 months to REI because is was falling apart and the parking brake stopped working making it unsafe to use ... is this a good republican way to shop?

    Not sure this is a political issue either way. One thing you might want to contemplate, every time you shop at Amazon you're supporting people in one of the most democrat states in the union and you never know but the guy putting your shoes in the box might have been a democrat too. Careful, don't inhale the box air.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Hack View Post
    I was trying to kid a little bit and also give a nod to Backcountry's excellent service. I've yet to return anything to Backcountry and I've bought a lot of stuff there. I did return a stroller the other day after 6 months to REI because is was falling apart and the parking brake stopped working making it unsafe to use ... is this a good republican way to shop?

    Not sure this is a political issue either way. One thing you might want to contemplate, every time you shop at Amazon you're supporting people in one of the most democrat states in the union and you never know but the guy putting your shoes in the box might have been a democrat too. Careful, don't inhale the box air.


    I never said republicans shop a certain way, I just stated that your comment sounded like a democrat always wanting something for nothing, which in my research that is what they are based on. I could be wrong in my assumption. So if you were kidding in your comment then why cant I kid about democrats or people acting like them. We as a nation support everyone in some way and no matter how much I hate paying taxes so people can sit on their ass and get free stuff, and having to pay higher prices because some moron wants to buy something and use it for a year and return it because he can doesnt mean I like it. I could also care less who packs the shoes, but its probably not a democrat since the shoes are made in China and packed by little kids.

    Anyways I was just pointing out a good deal for others that would save people more money that buy things and use them and throw them away instead of returning them to get their money back. So if you didnt like my democratic comment then dont make a stupid comment about returning worn out shoes.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by carrlf View Post
    I never said republicans shop a certain way, I just stated that your comment sounded like a democrat always wanting something for nothing, which in my research that is what they are based on. I could be wrong in my assumption. So if you were kidding in your comment then why cant I kid about democrats or people acting like them. We as a nation support everyone in some way and no matter how much I hate paying taxes so people can sit on their ass and get free stuff, and having to pay higher prices because some moron wants to buy something and use it for a year and return it because he can doesnt mean I like it. I could also care less who packs the shoes, but its probably not a democrat since the shoes are made in China and packed by little kids.

    Anyways I was just pointing out a good deal for others that would save people more money that buy things and use them and throw them away instead of returning them to get their money back. So if you didnt like my democratic comment then dont make a stupid comment about returning worn out shoes.
    No harm done and I have a thick skin. It's funny that our country is so divided now that this comes up in regard to bike parts on a bike site.

    I also hate paying taxes and live in a net "donor state" - this means we democrats (I'm in California) pay the Feds more money than we ever get back so they can "redistribute" it to poor states which are for the most part republican states.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    149

    Good job!

    Quote Originally Posted by SS Hack View Post
    No harm done and I have a thick skin. It's funny that our country is so divided now that this comes up in regard to bike parts on a bike site.

    I also hate paying taxes and live in a net "donor state" - this means we democrats (I'm in California) pay the Feds more money than we ever get back so they can "redistribute" it to poor states which are for the most part republican states.

    Sounds good, on to buying bike parts and supporting the less fortunate!

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PureMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by carrlf View Post
    You can get these at Amazon for the same price or cheaper for future reference. If you join their shoe club you can also get an extra 20% off and it doesnt cost anything.
    What shoe club? Not seeing anything in Amazon about a shoe club.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by PureMX View Post
    What shoe club? Not seeing anything in Amazon about a shoe club.
    Amazon.com: Shoes Subscription here is the link, very easy to find if you look under special offers and promotions when your looking at the shoes.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PureMX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by carrlf View Post
    Amazon.com: Shoes Subscription here is the link, very easy to find if you look under special offers and promotions when your looking at the shoes.
    Got it thanks. Found it just after replying to your message

    Impact 2 low size 11 $76
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •