mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Saint M810 Brakes

Snagged some Saint M810 Brakes from Wiggle.com for $161.14 each side shipped to US. Best deal by about $20 bucks each side (at least that i could find). It shows 0 in stock but went ahead and ordered them any way. I contacted them as soon as I ordered and they told me they were on order thru supplier. Anyway long story short I had both front and back in 6 working days.

Wiggle | Shimano Saint Rear Disc Brake Lever and Post Mount Calliper Disc Brakes

Wiggle | Shimano Saint M810 Front Disc Brake Lever and PM Calliper Disc Brakes

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by meSSican View Post
    Snagged some Saint M810 Brakes from Wiggle.com for $161.14 each side shipped to US. Best deal by about $20 bucks each side (at least that i could find). It shows 0 in stock but went ahead and ordered them any way. I contacted them as soon as I ordered and they told me they were on order thru supplier. Anyway long story short I had both front and back in 6 working days.

Wiggle | Shimano Saint Rear Disc Brake Lever and Post Mount Calliper Disc Brakes

Wiggle | Shimano Saint M810 Front Disc Brake Lever and PM Calliper Disc Brakes
    Nice thank you

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    One thing i found odd was that the front and rear were switched. Left had the 1800mm hose for the rear and the right had the 1000mm hose for the front. Not a big deal to swap them over but thought it to be odd, must be an English thing.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by meSSican View Post
    One thing i found odd was that the front and rear were switched. Left had the 1800mm hose for the rear and the right had the 1000mm hose for the front. Not a big deal to swap them over but thought it to be odd, must be an English thing.
    Most of the world rides that way. We are the odd ones.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    you didn't get charged for US taxes and duties?