Thread: Sage Cycles

mtbr member

Sage Cycles

I'm pricing out parts and I come across sagecycles.com. The offer free shipping on all orders over 50 bucks and 15% off your first order with them. That seem a little to good to be true. Has anyone gone through them? Positive/Negitive feedback. And if there not good, would the 15% discount show up on a price match through someone like JensonUSA? I don't think it would, but maybe I'm wrong. Anybody?

Thank
    ot

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    never bought from them before, but I have been by their shop before. They were real nice and people their talked knowledgably (sp?) about bicycles.

mtbr member
    i bought a set of 07 juicy 7's from them when they just came out... they were able to set me up with a set of 8" fronts and 7" rears for 300 shipped and i received the brakes super quick. Wouldn't think twice about buying from them again

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Sage-A+

I got an 07 Reba Team from Sage. Shipped same day and couldn't beat the price.

less is more
    Excuse me but I just bought a carbon fiber Scott Scale 20 from them. Rick, the owner, is great to work w/ & has an expert suport technician. I had the bike customized before shipped. Sweet deal. I recommend Sagecycles 100%.
    Last edited by venus1; 01-19-2007 at 04:16 PM.
    Finesse is everything.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Recently bought a pair of Mavic Crossrides from Rick, Sage Cycles, and couldn't be happier. Rick was extremely helpful and knowledgeable during the process. Shipped the wheelset out same day and couldn't beat the free shipping ($15 for oversize box, UPS fee) and 15% off first order. Give him a call, good guy.

mtbr member
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Thanks Folks!

good to hear happy customers

rick
    Join For Free Beginner Bicycle ,new social network for new cyclists. Win $140 Giro Sunglasses. Videos, Contests, Events.

mtbr member

Customer Service

This is something I really like to see. Companys finding their customers and potential customers, and just helping out or just saying thanks. I had some troubles with me order, forgot to enter the coupon for 15%, yeah Rick... that was me. But you guys fixed it for me, thanks. Most places would just right it off as "your problem".

ot
    Trust me, I'm lying.