mtbr member

Rocket V SLT $50 on Chainlove NOW

One of the most comfortable saddles out there for a good price. Just a heads up!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    AHHHHHHHHHHH missed it!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by XJaredX
    AHHHHHHHHHHH missed it!
    And that is why I don't ever bother w/Chainlove.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerboyj17
    One of the most comfortable saddles out there for a good price. Just a heads up!
    It went pretty quick

Braille Riding Instructor
    Jan 2008
    I bought the Team version off of Chainlove a couple of weeks ago and love it. The color is odd (baby blue), but the saddle is light, small, and very comfortable.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanGennick
    And that is why I don't ever bother w/Chainlove.

That makes no sense. If you cannot get the deal, you just wont watch for the next one?

mtbr member
    got one! best part, it appears you can combine shipping with bonktown orders now, which wasn't the case in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_
    That makes no sense. If you cannot get the deal, you just wont watch for the next one?
    Don't you know, missing all of the deals is better than missing some of the deals!

Derptastic
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrah
    got one! best part, it appears you can combine shipping with bonktown orders now, which wasn't the case in the past.
    Yea I believe all of the sites ship from the same place now, so you can combine from whiskeymilitia.com and steepandcheap.com too (If I remember correctly)

mtbr member
    About time on combined shipping... Last time I tried I thought it was working, so I held 3 different orders only to find it didnt work a week later...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I forgot Chainlove existed til I saw this thread. Ever since then I have been obsessively stalking the site, the memory of me losing that saddle torturing me so. Because I had been wondering for a few days if I should buy a Rocket, and I was looking at the freaking cheaper versions. And then I missed this. I has a sad

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_
    I have better things to do than to waste my time watching oodles of clothing go by and hoping for the occasional part that I actually care about. Plus, I don't like to be rushed overly much into a purchase.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    ^
    Actually, that's probably why I forgot about the site, and what I've been noticing over the past day or so. Like every other offering is some shirt Fox tries to pass off as "evening wear"