POG
    Pudgy Old Guy
    May 2004

Reliable stores accepting paypal

I'm looking for an online vendor with a comprehensive inventory and at least marginally decent customer service which will also accept paypal.

Interlectchewal
    Quote Originally Posted by POG
    I'm looking for an online vendor with a comprehensive inventory and at least marginally decent customer service which will also accept paypal.
    Universal Cycles accepts PayPal. Most of their "comprehensive inventory" is actually based on what their distributor has, but they usually ship it out in two or three days.

Personally, I haven't bought from them in about ten years, but their reputation is still fairly good as far as I'm aware. The fact that they've actually been in the business for that long should say something.

mtbr member
    Actully as someone posted, there is a plugin for paypal. You can use it on any website that takes MasterCard. There's a link off on the left sidebar when you login to paypal that you can get the plug it. You can generate a one time use CC# with it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    ^^ really? do you have anymore details so ican read up on it?

g3h6o3
    The house of bikes : http://www.closeoutbikestuff.com/servlet/StoreFront

Most of what he can get isn't listed on his web site, he just publishes the best deals but he has great prices overall and proceeds via paypal. The best way to work with him is simply to drop him an e-mail to thehouseofbikes@comcast.net with the list of parts. The service is rather good too though he can sometime take a couple of day to reply to e-mails. I always order from him and have been pleased.
    Last edited by PissedOffCil; 04-02-2008 at 12:04 PM.
    Check out my SportTracks plugins for some training aid software.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    http://www.greenfishsports.com
    Greenfish has a great selection, great customer service, and accepts paypal.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

mtbr member
    https://www.paypal.com/paypalplug-in

I can't find the link someone posted in this forum a while back, but that will take you to where you need to go. Have to login, but like I said before. If you just goto paypal.com, login theres a link on the left sidebar at the top that will take you to the info. I used this the other day to place an order from PricePoint. Came in handy. Didn't feel like waiting 3-4 days to transfer the money to my bank.

POG
    Pudgy Old Guy
    May 2004
    Thanks all for the recommendations.

Aquaman

Cornfused

Why would you use pay pal instead of your debit/credit card??

POG
    Pudgy Old Guy
    May 2004
    I actually use a credit card to fund paypal - I don't like having to enter all my credit card info on different sites. With paypal it is one click, enter my password and confirm and I haven't shared or had to enter any credit card info.

Got A Lust for Life...
    www.bikeman.com

Easy and we hunt down the items we cannot find through the big distributors. Shoot me a PM.
    I am immune to your disdain.