Rogue Exterminator

REI spend $100 get $20

Get a $20 gift card if you spend $100.
    If you shop their clearance stuff and spend $100 you instantly get another $20 to spend.
    Plus if you are a member, you still get your member bonus.

If you shop around, you can really get some great savings.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    This is an interesting deal. If you read the fine print it says you have to use the 20 dollars before the 6th of next month I believe. It is a "one time use" card as well. So, spend it all in one purchase or you won't be able to use the rest later on.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiebs915 View Post
    This is an interesting deal. If you read the fine print it says you have to use the 20 dollars before the 6th of next month I believe. It is a "one time use" card as well. So, spend it all in one purchase or you won't be able to use the rest later on.
    Thanks for catching that.

mtbr member
    And, oddly, you're not allowed to use it until 12/12. Hoping folks will forget to use it?

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManBike View Post
    And, oddly, you're not allowed to use it until 12/12. Hoping folks will forget to use it?
    I saw this as well. I'm assuming there hoping people will forget about it and then it will be too late to use it.

Also, you can't buy something with the card and then return it later on, or something weird like that.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiebs915 View Post
    Also, you can't buy something with the card and then return it later on, or something weird like that.
    I think that if you return all or part of your $100 purchase, you lose the $20 credit (or, if you've already used it, the $20 is deducted from your return). Logical, otherwise you could get a $20, no-minimum-purchase, credit for free.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Moosejaw.com has a similar deal. Free $21 gift card w/ purchase over $99. Also free $31 card over $149, $41 over 199...

Ride More, Whine Less
    I have my card ready for use tomorrow.