anyone else smell that?

REI.com 20% off one full price item for members

http://www.rei.com/rei/coupons/cpn49...e=lq*lq*coupon

*Offer Exclusions:
    • Offer valid 2/20/07 - 4/1/07
    • Coupon (or coupon code) must be presented at time of purchase. Online and phone customers must use code PERK4U to receive this discount.
    • Offer valid at REI.com, 800-426-4840 and REI stores.
    • Offer not valid on REI-OUTLET.com items, REI Adventures or REI Outdoor School.
    • Offer not valid for sale items (prices ending in $._3 or $._9).
    • REI membership is required at checkout. Not a member? You can join for just a one-time $15 fee during checkout.
    • Offer not valid on special orders, package discounts, prior purchases, REI gift cards or E-gift certificates, gift boxes, memberships, shop services, rentals.
    • Offer valid on Novara and K2 bicycles only; all other brands are excluded.
    • Offer not valid on boats.
    • Offer not valid on Oakley products.
    • Offer not valid on GPS receivers, two-way radios or emergency locator transmitters.
    • Offer not valid on skis, boots or bindings; snowboards, boots or bindings.
    • Offer is limited to stock on hand, is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash.
    • Merchandise purchased with this offer is not eligible for the REI member refund.
    • Offer may not be combined with any other discount or offer. Limit one coupon per customer.
    To order by phone, call 1-800-426-4840 Mon. through Sun., 4 a.m. through 11 p.m. Pacific Time.
    Cashier instruction: Apply 20% line discount to the highest full-price item. Please refer to exclusions. Shop REI.com now!

HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004

Thx

Thanks, I had not found this one yet.

anyone else smell that?
    i kinda sorta got my eye on one of their novara bikes....any opinions on it?

http://www.rei.com/online/store/Prod...ory_rn=4500775

they also have a single speed bike (26" wheels) with a steel frame and decent components for $649 minus discount...not too bad.

Last edited by jgsatl; 02-28-2007 at 07:06 AM.

No, that's not phonetic
    Sweet. Used it. Thanks for the heads-up.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    First of all i can't use this cus i didnt pay 15 bucks to be a member, second of all none of the bikes are spec'd well for the price EVEN AFTER the 20% off.

this suxxors =SD

anyone else smell that?
    i'm sure better bargains are to had. i just like to buy some things at rei because of their incredible return policy. i almost always buy my saddles there, for instance. usually takes a coupla rides to make sure it's a keeper...and they'll take anything back you're not happy with.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Looks like I am trying out that new Dakine Nomad pack!

mtbr member
    May 2006

Novara Bikes

If you can get over the name the bikes are a good value and they do stand behind them. I had an 04 Ponderosa HT cracked the frame brought it in last year they swaped out the whole bike minus the parts I had upgraded (Fork and Pedals). The manager said that the frames have a lifetime warranty. I think I just lucked out with getting a whole new bike. It was a friday right before a holiday weekend.