Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    115

    REI 20% for members

    REWARDS20 is the code good till 4/15 I believe. Worked on my Truing stand....too bad its on backorder

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: eurospek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,317
    It's a great deal!! I bought a '12 Rockshox Reverb from them. Too bad the cost of item doesn't go towards your year-end bonus, but either way, it rocks!

  3. #3
    Helmetless Crasher
    Reputation: Stumpjumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    I bought a Feedback Pro Elite Repair Stand for $13.98 shipped, including tax - via the member 20% discount and my member dividend. Its a $265.00 item.
    '95 M2 StumpJumper FS
    '11 Cannondale RZ 120-two

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    115

    ... and if we just ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpjumpy View Post
    I bought a Feedback Pro Elite Repair Stand for $13.98 shipped, including tax - via the member 20% discount and my member dividend. Its a $265.00 item.
    The only thing I can say is your REI habit is worse than mine.
    Last edited by borracho; 03-26-2012 at 05:21 PM.

  5. #5
    Helmetless Crasher
    Reputation: Stumpjumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by borracho View Post
    The only thing I can say is your REI habit is worse than mine.
    Guilty as charged. I got it bad.

    It feeds my kayak and "outdoorsman" habit, too.
    I go bonkers every time I set foot in the place. Something to be said for being able to handle the toys and get decent service pre and post sale. The "no questions asked" return policy is how it should be everywhere. The dividend adds up quickly with a few big purchases. I do all of my gift shopping there, too - to boost the divi.

    Love the place.
    '95 M2 StumpJumper FS
    '11 Cannondale RZ 120-two

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,476
    REI has killer prices at their stores End of the Month scratch and dent sales as well. Ex: 2-burner Coleman propane stove for $20. That's right $20. Not a dent on it. Just used a bit.
    We Ride In God's Country!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eric Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by myitch View Post
    REI has killer prices at their stores End of the Month scratch and dent sales as well. Ex: 2-burner Coleman propane stove for $20. That's right $20. Not a dent on it. Just used a bit.
    i got some great deals at their garage sales for returned/used items. a perfect condition tnf backpacking tent for $15- they even admitted it was mis-marked. the only problem is you have to get in line at 5am to be one of the first 20 or so into their back room- at least that's how it works at some of the chicago suburb locations.
    - 1995 Giant ATX 870
    - 2011 Salsa El Mariachi XL
    - 2011 Kona Unit (singlespeed) XL

  8. #8
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by borracho View Post
    REWARDS20 is the code good till 4/15 I believe. Worked on my Truing stand....too bad its on backorder
    Thank you, placing a order

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •