Thread: Pro Bike Supply

mtbr member

Pro Bike Supply

Hello, just wanted to let all know that I just ordered from these guys and the prices and customer service is the best. Talk to mike.

They gave me great discounts. Keep it up.

mtbr member
    Update: the shop got everything in my order and it has shipped already. Will take pictures when I receive everything.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kevingp View Post
    Hello, just wanted to let all know that I just ordered from these guys and the prices and customer service is the best. Talk to mike.<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/27shlk6" vspale=0></iframe>
    <iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/yz4gjyd" vspale=0></iframe>

They gave me great discounts. Keep it up.
    They are very good to bad they don't have coupons often.

mtbr member
    They dont need coupons, just call them and see for your self. I was lucky enough to do so, I called them to ask some technical stuff and ended up asking price for some stuff that I wanted to buy through ebay, he ended up giving me better price. Talk to Mike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    I had pretty good experience with them purchasing a rim. Mike didn't even charge shipping for a rim. Just call them.

Quote Originally Posted by kevingp View Post
    They dont need coupons, just call them and see for your self. I was lucky enough to do so, I called them to ask some technical stuff and ended up asking price for some stuff that I wanted to buy through ebay, he ended up giving me better price. Talk to Mike.

mtbr member
    Yep, great service from these guys, they are my local shop and im from puerto rico!